Initially, I came home from work and my computer seemed fine. I took a nap and woke up.
Suddenly I couldn't access websites, so I ran a common CMD and Netstat. I seen a bunch of weird connections open. Just lingering but they were "Established"
Then I started seeing syn sent messages in the second netstat. Like 30 of them just sitting there doing nothing.
I could use google at the time but it would limit what sites I could go to, and half the time wouldn't load the page.
so I used my phone to search up how to fix whatever it was causing this.
So I did a something with the dns which freed my internet. I knew the problem wasn't gone. So I ran bitdefender to see if it c could see anything but sadly it was pathetic. Then I ran Adw_cleaner from before when I had an issue deleting a freeware. It found some stuff and I deleted it but then I had a new issue.
Processes and such were bogged down by something. My computer is normally pretty decent at opening things and closing things. It went to a screeching halt opening and closing.
Then I made some mistakes, I ran Combofix based off several threads I compiled similar symptoms. It ran its course and then I ran Super anti Spyware, which found some stuff and deleted it(trojan.agent/gen-nullo short) , I ran Malwarebytes rootkit removal based on more thread compiling around the net(it found nothing). And then I got Malwarebytes the actual program, I don't remember the results.
Things seem fine now, but I don't know.
Edited by Less-on, 07 September 2014 - 01:41 AM.