Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

screen shot

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:11 PM

I don't need to right now, I may need to in the future. I just have average computer skills. My question is this, how would I go about putting a screen shot on this site? I know how to do screen shots on my computer, I do it all the time. It,s just that I don't how to transfer a screen shot to a site. Is there a simple way? Thank,s Chuck

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rockysosua

rockysosua

• Members
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:40 PM

If you're asking how to attach a screenshot in a post in this forum, you hit "More Reply Options" at the bottom right and the subsequent window will have an option at the bottom for attaching files.

All is well in Paradise.

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

You may also see Inserting An Image Within A Post

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Agouti

Agouti

• Members
  • 1,548 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:18 PM

If you want the actual image to appear in your post see this: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/536686/how-do-i-post-a-screen-shot/?p=3386653

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

Attachments are allowed only certain forums.

For reference, here is a list of which sub-forums allow the use of attachments.

Operating Systems Forum
Windows 95/98/ME
Windows XP Home and Professional
Windows NT/2000/2003/2008
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8

Hardware Forum
Internal Hardware

Security Forum
Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 September 2014 - 07:30 PM.

#6 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

If you're asking how to attach a screenshot in a post in this forum, you hit "More Reply Options" at the bottom right and the subsequent window will have an option at the bottom for attaching files.

Thank You this sounds easy to me. It don't take long to get good answers here for sure. Like I said I just have average computer skills. I have had this computer about 4 or 5 months now. This ones an Acer Aspire laptop, WalMart was out but my 1st choice is HP, I have had them many times and had good luck with them. My last choice would have to be the Gateway I had. You know how computers are, one thay act goofy, next thay might be fine. Thank,s Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users