Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My name is Jeremey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeremey017

Jeremey017

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Yeah, well I hope to make some connections here that can give me some solid support and information with the numerous, too many to count, strange occurences I seem to have with technology. 

My laptops love spinning me around and telling me what they want to do, say, where to go and so forth...most of the time.  Technology and I have a very special relationship.

Excited to be here...hello to all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_PhoenixRisen_*

Guest_PhoenixRisen_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

Good luck with that, Jeremey. I read an article that say between the heat and the holiday and the time changes and the increased stress and bad news everyday, everyone is spinning out of control. People so far seem to be very nice and helpful. People are telling me that a Mac laptop may be the only answer, but I refuse to be beaten by MicroSoft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users