I'm looking for suggestions on my current part list (http://pcpartpicker.com/user/bahawolf/saved/jVhFf7). I'll be doing the following with this PC...
- Playing World of Warcraft (hopefully on Ultra)
- Light gaming including Sims 3 / 4
- Web development
- General usage (internet browsing, etc)
Please note that I'll be upgrading the graphics card (http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-06gp43787kr) within 30-45 days of purchase, if I can't play on "Ultra" within WoW. AMD cards do not run WoW well (in my own experience), so I've stuck to Nvidia for this build.
- Are there any further suggestions?
- Will the "temporary" card I've picked probably give me the ability to run the game on "Ultra" within the native resolution of the 27" monitor?