Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shurp

Shurp

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:26 PM

Hello all.

I've been trolling bleepingcomputer for some time, but have just signed up today as a forum member.

About me: IT Administrator for a small construction firm. I admin our company network in support of about 50 employees (both desktop and laptop). Of course, a large majority of employees are out on remote locations for extended periods, so I get to deal with all the nasty stuff they've exposed their computers to while away. :thumbsup: (I'm sure many of you have had to deal with your teenagers causing all sorts of problems on your home computer. Multipy that by 50! :flowers: ).

Anywho, I've got experience dealing with issues ranging from laptops to servers, Win98 thru XP, and Server 2000 and Server 2003. Hopefully we'll be of service to each other!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

Hi Shurp, welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 AM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:36 PM

Welcome to BC, a great user community, and thanks for joining.
I hope you will find some spare time to help other members.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:54 PM

Welcome to BC Shurp! :thumbsup: Seeing as how you've had experience with computer security let along computers in general, I'm sure you'll be an excellent member here at BC!
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users