Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Linette's introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Linettelindholm

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

Hello there!

My name is Linette and I'm a girl on 15 years old. I love to hang with friends and go shop clothes etc but I also like testing out viruses and other kind of stuff. I found bleepingcomputer by google searcing on viruses and other stuff :s so yea thats basically it.

If you have any questions just PM, I promise I wont bite ya.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

#3 Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

If you have any questions just PM, I promise I wont bite ya.

Linette, Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

We prefer that help be given in the forum instead of via private message.

This allows us to make sure the best advice is being given, for everyone to offer something that may help and let others who are having the same issue to benefit from the advice/suggestions.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 04 September 2014 - 01:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users