Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing ConvertHelper

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 101AB

101AB

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

I installed DownloadHelper 4.9.23 and ConvertHelper 2.2

DownloadHelper seems to be working fine but ConvertHelper is no where to be seen on my Desktop.

It has been confirmed by DLHelper as being found on my system and I can see it when I go to (C:) Program files (86) ConvertHelper.

However it is not available to use anywhere on desktop. It is as though it is not installed.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous times with the same outcome.

I used to use this software very much on my old desktop and I miss it not being available on my laptop (used almost always anymore)

Windows 7 OS

Toshiba Portege R930

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,310 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:12 AM

"I can see it when I go to (C:) Program files (86) ConvertHelper"

Go to that folder. Find the ConvertHelper exe file. Right click it and drag to the desktop. Select create Shortcut here. Double click the shortcut to start the program. You can then pin it to the taskbar if you wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users