Basically what the title says it started when i got my new case and started to put all my new parts into my new case and ever since then i have been getting this problem
I have tried everything, took it into my local computer shop around 6-7 times with no solution coming from it. From the shop i had many different answers for why it is doing this and any help would be appreciated. All drivers are up to date, its not a overheating issue because it was ruled out many times by the pc shop. I can be doing anything on my pc when this happens its not just when I run a certain program.
Everything has been replaced with new better parts but it is continuing to happen.
Here is a screenshot from Speecy I will happily take more of other windows if needed http://gyazo.com/8a864f2f1cb8f9e7c735e0edba3b09f4
Steps I have taken to try and fix it since it has been happening ( 1 and a half years )
- I have re-installed windows many times
- Ran both Memory test and Check disk
- have wiped my pc many times to check if it was a virus
- Replaced every bit of hard ware (2 power supplies, Onto my 2nd motherboard, 2 graphics cards, a 2nd processor RAM put in, a SSD ( Computer shop thought it would fix it ) 3 Hard Drives and a case
- This problem has occurred in the computer shop as well so its not an electrical problem in the house
- I have a genuine copy of windows so there is no virus coming from an illegal copy
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by CreatingMayhem, 03 September 2014 - 07:34 AM.