Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Big Hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 loveablekitty

loveablekitty

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:01 AM

Hi every one :inlove: I too found this site threw yahoo and since im fairly new to the cp whole and have been HIT MANY TIMES :thumbsup: i thiught this forum would be very good for me to get help and learn I would like to thank you alll for having a place we can come to and NOT feel so lost lol. I as many LOVES this wonderfull little box that at times can gives us a headache but then open a large new world. i love playing poker and im in many forums and i love meeting new and joyce's friends all over the world.. :flowers: it can get a bit :trumpet: as for an 47 yr old :) THANKS for allowing me to join :cool:
Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and
laughter in your heart......Then you are just an old sour fart.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

A big welcome to BC, a great user community!
There is a wealth of information, both in the Tutorials as well as in the many Forum threads, that will certainly make your computer safer, while making you feel more at home using it. If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to post.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:33 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Loaveablekitty,the home of the malware crimesquad lol.Any problems and your in the right place :thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#4 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to BC loveablekitty! :thumbsup: If you have any questions, problems, etc. DO NOT hesistate to ask (in the correct board of course :flowers: )!
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

#5 loveablekitty

loveablekitty
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:30 PM

WOW TY ALL for the warm WELCOME :thumbsup: :flowers: :cool: I have been on hey for hours lol its soooo much to take in and god yes i have lots of ?s but still learning WHERE AND HOWS to post them :inlove: i am very new to posting so please bear with me if i make a few mistakes but after a few spankings i'll learn lol thanks again does this mean I can post my problem now i tryed earlyer but wouldnt let me so i been doing the profiles etc hope this helps :trumpet:
Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and
laughter in your heart......Then you are just an old sour fart.

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:56 AM

You may have tried to post about your problem in a "protected" thread or forum; you should be able to post elsewhere in the forums with no problems.
Have you looked at the New User Orientation Forum to make sure you did it correctly?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users