Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help with my firewall

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 nestor1320

nestor1320

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

Hi, I need to update my firewall settings but will not let me, says this: "windows firewall is not using the recommended settings to protect your computer"; when I give in "Use recommended settings" nothing happens; and when I open firewall with advanced settings I get the following error: 
"error Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" error code: 0x6D9. My operating system is windows 8 64 bits. 
help me thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,404 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

Are you opening Windows Firewall with Advanced Security by right clicking it and choosing Run as administrator ?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 nestor1320

nestor1320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

si

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

Hello,

Please continue with your topic here.  I have deleted the topic in the log forum.  Posting multiple topics on the same issue confuses things for everyone involved.  If it is determined that your computer problems are caused by an infection that requires specialized assistance, you will receive instructions of how to post in the log forum.

Orange Blossom :cherry:

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,404 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Well... now it is time to run some scans to see if there is malware or a virus causing this.

Please run the ESET OnlineScan

This scan takes quite a long time to run, so be prepared to have the time to allow this to run till it is completed.

***Please note. If you run this scan using Internet Explorer you won't need to download the Eset Smartinstaller.***

• Click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • The ESET Online Scanner page will open, click on Yes, I agree to the trems of use, then click on Start, the scan will now begine.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.  After clicking on the link the download will start automatically.

1)  Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.

2)  Malwarebytes will automatically open.  If this is the first time you have run this version of Malwarbytes you will see an image like the one below.

mbam1_zps95cc812c.png

Click on Update Now, after Malwarebytes is updated click on Scan.

If this isn't the first time you have run this version, then you will see an image like the one below.  Click on Scan

mbam1_zps98e7fba9.png

You will be prompted to update Malwarebytes, to do so click on Update Now.

mbam2_zps85f38f0c.png

3)  The scan will automatically run now.

mbamreplace_zps3ead4824.png

4)  When the scan is complete the results will be displayed.  Click on Quarantine All, then click on Apply Actions

mbam4_zps23e52ad4.png

5)  To complete any actions taken you will be asked if you want to restart your computer, click on Yes

mbam4_zps490948cc.png

6)  Please post the Malwarebytes log.

To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop.

To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop.  When the log opens, scroll down toward the bottom of the log to Quarantined Items.  Copy and paste this in your next post

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 rockysosua

rockysosua

• Members
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:33 PM

Which Anti Virus program are you using?

Many Anti Virus programs stop the Windows firewall from working, as they use their own version.

You could try uninstalling your anti virus program to see if you can get the Windows firewall working again.

If you are having difficulty understanding, send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll translate the instructions for you, or you can try the Google translator.

All is well in Paradise.

#7 nestor1320

nestor1320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

No puedo enviar el registro, porque cuando abro el sistema de símbolos vacía mbam-Check.exe abre y me un archivo de texto en el escritorio con este nombre: ErrorFile, esto también aparece vacía

#8 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,109 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

No puedo enviar el registro, porque cuando abro el sistema de símbolos vacía mbam-Check.exe abre y me un archivo de texto en el escritorio con este nombre: ErrorFile, esto también aparece vacía

I can not send the registry, because when I open the symbol system empty mbam-Check.exe opens and me a file of text on your desktop with this name: ErrorFile, this also appears empty

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#9 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

Google translate's version is:

I can not post the log because when I open the system empty symbols mbam-opens Check.exe me a text file on your desktop with this name: ErrorFile, this also appears empty

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#10 nestor1320

nestor1320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

ESETScan

C:\Users\All Users\DSearchLink\DSearchLink.exe Win32/Toolbar.Babylon.Y potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\All Users\EoxstrraCoouipoon\5aC.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.K.gen application
C:\Users\All Users\InstallMate\{18CA88F3-D3AC-4263-A088-9B8EC329AA05}\Custom.dll Win32/InstalleRex.M potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\All Users\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.dll a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.BN application
C:\Users\All Users\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.AG application
C:\Users\All Users\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.x64.dll a variant of Win64/Adware.MultiPlug.D application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\descargar-musica-gratis.exe a variant of Win32/SoundFrost.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\dffsetup-bugsplat (1).exe a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\dffsetup-bugsplat.exe a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\dffsetup-mss32.exe a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup (1).exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.JW potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup.exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.IK potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Google Chrome (1).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Google Chrome.exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Mobogenie_Setup_2.1.16_2.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (1).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (2).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (3).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (4).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (5).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup (6).exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Setup.exe MSIL/Solimba potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\Sin confirmar 535927.crdownload a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_java-7-jre.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.F potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_minecraft.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.F potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_winsockfix.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.G potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\speedupmypc.exe Win32/SpeedUpMyPC.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\TooManyItems2013_10_26_1.7.2.exe a variant of Win32/4Shared.P potentially unwanted application
C:\Users\nestorluis\Videos\jZipSetup-r113-n-bc.exe probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite.J potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Sysnative\roboot64.exe a variant of Win64/Systweak.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSSetup[2].exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Perion.G potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WSSetup[3].exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Perion.G potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Sysnative\Drivers\{f551efce-3692-4ed5-8201-c1c7dbef1744}w64.sys Win64/Riskware.NetFilter.A application
C:\Windows\Temp\nst3532.tmp.exe Win32/InstallMonetizer.AZ potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Temp\nsu2CC2.tmp.exe Win32/VOPackage.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Temp\a7026ea3\TorchSetupstub.exe a variant of Win32/TorchMedia potentially unwanted application
C:\Windows\Temp\nsv47AC.tmp\nsManWeb.dll a variant of Win32/InstallMonetizer.BC potentially unwanted application
F:\kj\SoftonicDownloader_para_movavi-screen-capture.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.F potentially unwanted application
F:\Nueva carpeta\Mobogenie\DaemonProcess.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application
F:\Nueva carpeta\Mobogenie\Mobogenie.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application
F:\Nueva carpeta\Mobogenie\UpdateMoboGenie.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application
C:\Program Files\Updater By Sweetpacks\Extension32.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Perion.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Updater By Sweetpacks\Extension64.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.Perion.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Updater By Sweetpacks\ExtensionUpdaterService.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.BitCocktail.B potentially unwanted application deleted (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Updater By Sweetpacks\InstallerHelper.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.BitCocktail.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced File Optimizer\Cloud_Backup_Setup.exe Win32/MyPCBackup.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\BearShare Applications\BearShare\Helper.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite.P potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\BearShare Applications\BearShare\Uninstall.exe a variant of Win32/BearShare.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\BearShare Applications\BearShare\UninstallUsers.exe a variant of Win32/BearShare.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\BobyLyrics-16\BobyLyrics-16-bho64.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\BobyLyrics-16\BobyLyrics-16-buttonutil64.dll probably a variant of Win64/Toolbar.Crossrider.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Dll-Files.com Fixer\DLLFixer.exe a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\GreyGrayBrowserFilter.exe a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\plugins\GreyGray.Bromon.dll a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\plugins\GreyGray.BrowserAdapterS.dll probably a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\plugins\GreyGray.BrowserFilter.dll a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\plugins\GreyGray.CompatibilityChecker.dll a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray\bin\plugins\GreyGray.FFUpdate.dll a variant of MSIL/BrowseFox.E potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\HDvid-Codec V9.0\HDvid-Codec V9.0-bg.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.CrossRider.AA potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\HDvid-Codec V9.0\HDvid-Codec V9.0-bho.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.CrossRider.AF potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\HDvid-Codec V9.0\HDvid-Codec V9.0-bho64.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.Crossrider.I potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\HDvid-Codec V9.0\HDvid-Codec V9.0-buttonutil64.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.Crossrider.I potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\DaemonProcess.exe Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie\New_UpdateMoboGenie.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Movies Toolbar\Datamngr\x64\del_DM_LL_nsgAA1B.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.SearchSuite.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Toolbar\Datamngr\x64\del_DM_LL_nss6985.dll a variant of Win64/Toolbar.SearchSuite.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\System Speedup\SystemSpeedup.exe a variant of Win32/Systweak potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\DSearchLink\DSearchLink.exe Win32/Toolbar.Babylon.Y potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\EoxstrraCoouipoon\5aC.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.K.gen application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\InstallMate\{18CA88F3-D3AC-4263-A088-9B8EC329AA05}\Custom.dll Win32/InstalleRex.M potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.dll a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.BN application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.AG application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\ProgramData\ShoopDroop\8ePLEr.x64.dll a variant of Win64/Adware.MultiPlug.D application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\Temp\is45637729\ClickMeInSetup.exe Win32/VuuPc.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup (2).exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.MU potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup (3).exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.MU potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup (4).exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.MU potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup (5).exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.MU potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\FlvPlayerSetup.exe a variant of Win32/InstallCore.MU potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\Pelicula El Encanto de la Bestia (2011) Latino Online.exe Win32/InstalleRex.M potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\setup (1).exe Win32/OutBrowse.J potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\setup.exe Win32/OutBrowse.J potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_ares.exe Win32/SoftonicDownloader.E potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_captura.exe Win32/SoftonicDownloader.E potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_screencannon (1).exe Win32/SoftonicDownloader.E potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\adria_000\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_para_screencannon.exe Win32/SoftonicDownloader.E potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Temp\RNXJKH.tmp Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.AFD trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\ContentAgent.exe a variant of Win32/SoundFrost.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Mobogenie\Version\OldVersion\Mobogenie\DaemonProcess.exe Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Mobogenie\Version\OldVersion\Mobogenie\Mobogenie.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Mobogenie\Version\OldVersion\Mobogenie\New_UpdateMoboGenie.exe a variant of Win32/Mobogenie.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\PMB Files\Upgrade41270\PMB_updater.exe Win32/InstallCore.GI potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\PriceMeter\PriceMeterUpdateVer.exe a variant of Win32/DealPly.S potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\04ba36c4-3e16-40b4-9542-fbd18a63f5ca.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Visicom.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\DownloadManager.exe a variant of Win32/OutBrowse.D potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsa1C77.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsa43C5.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\icreinstall_nsa9209.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsb8562.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsc9485.tmp a variant of Win32/Injected.F trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nscAD9B.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.OZ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nscC82D.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsd8B24.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsfC36A.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsg7BA9.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PP potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsgD0A5.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PP potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsh7A09.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsiCC43.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsj5C1B.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.OZ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsk312F.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PQ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nskC3D7.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nskECC.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nslC510.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsn8A78.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsnC9F2.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PP potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nso3FDD.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsoA64D.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsp41B2.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nspD05A.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nspDB38.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsq37BF.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsqF92F.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsr87D8.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.OZ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsrFAB7.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nss7FDF.tmp a variant of Win32/Injected.F trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nst3E7A.tmp a variant of Win32/Injected.F trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nst3F12.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nstE54A.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nstF299.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsu1C09.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.OZ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsuA88F.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.OZ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsuEBC.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsx7EA0.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsy1F0B.tmp a variant of Win32/Injected.F trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsyE4CD.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PL potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsyF18E.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\ICReinstall_nsz2706.tmp Win32/InstallCore.PJ potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\IminentSetup-NewVer_22april.exe a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Iminent.C potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nscC82D.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nsiCC43.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nsjDACA.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nsoA64D.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nspD05A.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nssB197.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PO potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\nstE54A.tmp a variant of Win32/InstallCore.PK potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\systemspeedup.exe Win32/Reporter.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\YZIIIO.tmp Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.AFD trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\sdapp_2053317616\SoftonicDownloader_para_line.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\{93695BD7-4B98-4D40-AFAB-03BA488A7921}\Addons\setupnt.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.AP application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\{93695BD7-4B98-4D40-AFAB-03BA488A7921}\Addons\vaudix_extension.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.AP application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\{D45B3BD6-3454-47CB-A520-7C760FB81920}\Addons\setupnt.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.R application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\{DB8C8610-376F-4464-A68F-7F4D006FA4E6}\Addons\setupnt.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.R application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Temp\{DB8C8610-376F-4464-A68F-7F4D006FA4E6}\Addons\setupytb.exe a variant of Win32/AdWare.MultiPlug.R application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\BabMaint.exe Win32/Toolbar.Babylon.I potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\OpenCandy\2A241B54F67C439DA846C15FAC6EEC5F\Mobogenie_Setup_2.1.27_507.exe Win32/Mobogenie.B potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\PriceMeterUpdater\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe a variant of Win32/DealPly.S potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\systweak\ssd\SSDPTstub.exe Win32/Systweak.G potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\VOPackage\Uninstall.exe Win32/VOPackage.J potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\Documents\SoftonicDownloader_para_guitar-and-bass.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.F potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\Documents\SoftonicDownloader_para_windows-defender.exe a variant of Win32/SoftonicDownloader.F potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\7ZipSetup (1).exe Win32/Somoto.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\7ZipSetup.exe Win32/Somoto.A potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined
C:\Users\nestorluis\Downloads\BearShareSetup-r876-n-bc.exe Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite potentially unwanted application deleted - quarantined

#11 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,404 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.

1.  Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.

tds2.jpg

2.  Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system.

If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now.

2012081514h0118.png

3.  Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run.

tds4-1.jpg

4.  If threats are detected select Skip or Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.

***Do NOT select Delete!
Click Continue.

tds6.jpg[/*]

5.  Click Reboot computer.

Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply.

Please download AdwCleaner and install it.

When AdwCleaner opens you will see an image like the one below.

adwcleaner11_zps48314883.png

Click on Scan to start the scan.

Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed.  If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.  

Click on Clean to remove the selected items.  If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.  

You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be closed so that the infections can be removed.  Click on OK.

When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented.  Please copy and the paste this log in your topic.

Please download Junkware Removal Tool.

Open your browser and go to Downloads, then click on the Junkware Removal Tool to install it.  

Click on Run to initiate the installation.

To avoid potential conflicts, temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall.  You will want to be offline when you do this.

Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as Administrator.

The tool will open and start scanning your system.

Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.

On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.  Copy and this and then post this in your topic.

Please download and run Temp File Cleaner.

#12 nestor1320

nestor1320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

AdwCleaner:

# AdwCleaner v3.309 - Reporte Creado 11/09/2014 en 15:42:26
# Actualizado 02/09/2014 por Xplode
# Sistema Operativo : Windows 8 Pro  (64 bits)
# Nombre de usuario : nestorluis - EIDYS-PC
# Ejecutado desde : C:\Users\nestorluis\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Opción : Limpiar

***** [ Servicios ] *****

[#] Servicio Borrar : 699fd52f
[#] Servicio Borrar : APNMCP

***** [ Archivos / Carpetas ] *****

Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\apn
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\AskPartnerNetwork
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Assistant
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\BitGuard
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Browser Manager
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\ParetoLogic
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\PriceMeterLiveUpdate
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Right Soft
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Rightapp software
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Search Protection
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\SNT
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\systemk
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\EoxstrraCoouipoon
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\FunaDeallS
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\REgulaRuDealss
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\saovEe On
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\save aon
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\ShoopDroop
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Vaiuudix
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced File Optimizer
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Pro
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LiveSupport
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegClean Pro
Carpeta Borrar : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SkypEmoticons
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced File Optimizer
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\AskPartnerNetwork
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\BearShare Applications
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Pro
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\FoxTab
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\GrabRez
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\GreyGray
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveSupport
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobogenie
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Movies Toolbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Music Toolbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\RichMediaViewV1
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimilarSites
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\System Speedup
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Cleaner
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\VNT
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowShopper
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Program Files (x86)\Vaiuudix
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ARFC
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WNLT
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Windows\System32\ljkb
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Chromatic Browser
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\NESTOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\apn
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\NESTOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\NetCrawl
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\AskPartnerNetwork
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\Chromatic Browser
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\Systweak
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\VNT
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\alotappbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\Delta
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\IminentToolbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\Minibar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\mixidj
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\Smartbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\Softonic
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\Iminent
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\System Speedup
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Chromatic Browser
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Chromatic Browser
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\Qtrax
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\AskPartnerNetwork
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Chromatic Browser
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\genienext
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\lollipop
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Mobogenie
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\PriceMeterLiveUpdate
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Systweak
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\VNT
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\adawaretb
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\Delta
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\IminentToolbar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\Minibar
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\Softonic
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Driver Pro
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\EZDownloader
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\iSafe
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\SecureSearch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\SkypEmoticons
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\System Speedup
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Systweak
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\tencent
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\VOPackage
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PriceMeter
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\torch
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WindowShopper
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\Documents\Mobogenie
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\wangjihua\AppData\Local\Mobogenie
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\efjpcapbfhbkpcfhicladbjofnjddfdc
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\epojjbofkhffmihobdncmbhdocjljhpi
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\epojjbofkhffmihobdncmbhdocjljhpi
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fpjchlbamilimbnpddlcpkhcnbbnohkf
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fpjchlbamilimbnpddlcpkhcnbbnohkf
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nhpoiadbkoepofplkmpepmcahkbhmkgn
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nhpoiadbkoepofplkmpepmcahkbhmkgn
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\chpodejdhbjnjgmokpmfbhklmbioghkh
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dfhpikonfcpmlaaflcinkihhekdaoada
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\epojjbofkhffmihobdncmbhdocjljhpi
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\epojjbofkhffmihobdncmbhdocjljhpi
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fpjchlbamilimbnpddlcpkhcnbbnohkf
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fpjchlbamilimbnpddlcpkhcnbbnohkf
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ggfjggjdbjpjehaodpjjmoffjookifhc
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hlgemdobgckgpkpifdagmkgmingoniph
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nhpoiadbkoepofplkmpepmcahkbhmkgn
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nhpoiadbkoepofplkmpepmcahkbhmkgn
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\oacibjjbkfdpnmpdcnfilpgdmbifgmfk
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Administrador\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\HomeGroupUser$\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
[!] Carpeta Borrar : C:\Users\Invitado\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pbelgfddbfchplgajlaejkgnpmofejjb
Archivo Borrar : C:\alotserviceruntime.log
Archivo Borrar : C:\Windows\System32\log\iSafeKrnlCall.log
Archivo Borrar : C:\Windows\System32\roboot64.exe
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\NESTOR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Uninstall.exe
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\daemonprocess.txt
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\LocalLow\SkwConfig.bin
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\aps.scan.quick.results
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\aps.scan.results
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Roaming\aps.uninstall.scan.results
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\daemonprocess.txt
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\AnyProtectScannerSetup.exe
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\foxtab_speeddial.crx
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\LocalLow\SkwConfig.bin
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\aps.uninstall.scan.results
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\LiveSupport.exe_log.txt
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\regsvr32.exe_log.txt
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Advanced File Optimizer.lnk
Archivo Borrar : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Torch.lnk

***** [ Tareas ] *****

Tarea Borrar : pricemeterdownloader

***** [ Accesos directos ] *****

Acceso directo Desinfectado : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AppsHat\Uninstall.lnk

***** [ Registro ] *****

Valor Borrar : HKCU\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions [Lyrics@LyricsContainer.co]
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dchmpbaclbiioedakpcldenooikekokm
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dchmpbaclbiioedakpcldenooikekokm
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\keaillmajpeodnbelalgeffidfcdgiem
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Classes\Applications\lollipop.exe
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Classes\iLivid.torrent
Valor Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [Driver Pro]
Valor Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [se]
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DiscoveryHelper.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Extension.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\GIFAnimator.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\IMTrProgress.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\IMWeb.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Launcher.EXE
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\PriceMeterLiveUpdate.exe
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\WMHelper.DLL
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Babylon.dskBnd
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Babylon.dskBnd.1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\bbylnApp.appCore
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\bbylnApp.appCore.1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\bbylntlbr.bbylntlbrHlpr
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\bbylntlbr.bbylntlbrHlpr.1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DiscoveryHelper.iMesh6Discovery
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DiscoveryHelper.iMesh6Discovery.1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\iLivid.torrent
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\imweb.imwebcontrol
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AdvancedSystemProtector_RASAPI32
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AdvancedSystemProtector_RASMANCS
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASAPI32
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Iminent_RASMANCS
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SnapDo_RASAPI32
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SnapDo_RASMANCS
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\MobogenieAdd
Valor Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [mobilegeni daemon]
Valor Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [VNT]
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@tools.updatepm.com/PriceMeterLiveUpdate Update;version=3
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@tools.updatepm.com/PriceMeterLiveUpdate Update;version=9
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\TorchVLC
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\5e53d9d1b669e4
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\5e53d9d1b669e414
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\5e53d9d1b669e414
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{126C78A0-36E7-4697-A3AB-32706144398B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{1FC41815-FA4C-4F8B-B143-2C045C8EA2FC}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{21493C1F-D071-496A-9C27-450578888291}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{403A885F-CB00-40C1-BDC1-EB09053194F7}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{55C1727F-5535-4C2A-9601-8C2458608B48}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{756C097C-6BDB-45DE-A8F1-83E01AB86BA4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{8D73A258-9787-4AE7-9232-41036673FD0E}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{A7DDCBDE-5C86-415C-8A37-763AE183E7E4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BDB69379-802F-4EAF-B541-F8DE92DD98DB}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C007DADD-132A-624C-088E-59EE6CF0711F}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{00A154AE-6C33-4F1E-9057-242350540936}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02054E11-5113-4BE3-8153-AA8DFB5D3761}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{126C78A0-36E7-4697-A3AB-32706144398B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1AA60054-57D9-4F99-9A55-D0FBFBE7ECD3}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{27BF8F8D-58B8-D41C-F913-B7EEB57EF6F6}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{2EECD738-5844-4A99-B4B6-146BF802613B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{30D1E30D-B7F5-4C7A-8EDA-9F02966538A8}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3BF72F68-72D8-461D-A884-329D936C5581}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{41C35ADE-DEDA-439F-8140-D53F2C76C963}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{44CBC005-6243-4502-8A02-3A096A282664}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{45F8961E-1314-421E-9F00-BDDE18CF8EA0}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4825ACAD-F495-4CDD-9603-9C91BABB2B88}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{54739D49-AC03-4C57-9264-C5195596B3A1}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5A4E3A41-FA55-4BDA-AED7-CEBE6E7BCB52}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5B60D1C0-453A-485D-AE91-61FAC9203719}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{78E9D883-93CD-4072-BEF3-38EE581E2839}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80703783-E415-4EE3-AB60-D36981C5A6F1}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{83AC1413-FCE4-4A46-9DD5-4F31F306E71F}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{89449F37-4AB2-46ED-A566-BB3A7797701B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8D73A258-9787-4AE7-9232-41036673FD0E}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{97F2FF5B-260C-4CCF-834A-2DDA4E29E39E}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{98889811-442D-49DD-99D7-DC866BE87DBC}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9D24562E-40EC-4E46-B57C-700352059B55}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B1F29F0C-2EC8-487B-97C2-8B8FEA6CEF14}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B6F8DA9F-2696-419E-A8A3-19BE41EF51BD}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C0756D99-64A1-4332-B783-A5A1B571D431}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CF0A778A-DDA0-4492-9804-EF38C9A9F1A5}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D1C6444C-CC06-4060-A486-736DEAFD9C16}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D8278076-BC68-4484-9233-6E7F1628B56C}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D8746A3A-A372-4C8B-96E5-B58F6474EB19}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F297534D-7B06-459D-BC19-2DD8EF69297B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{F509ADC2-B40E-470F-A7B7-45191486B5CB}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FFB9ADCB-8C79-4C29-81D3-74D46A93D370}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110511131156}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220322402268}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220422412260}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220522132256}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06E50566-0AB7-431C-841D-62794727DAF9}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{26E7211D-0650-43CF-8498-4C81E83AEAAA}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E6354DE-9115-4AEE-BD21-C46C3E8A49DB}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{80703783-E415-4EE3-AB60-D36981C5A6F1}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9EDC0C90-2B5B-4512-953E-35767BAD5C67}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B37B4BA6-334E-72C1-B57E-6AFE8F8A5AF3}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B77AD4AC-C1C2-B293-7737-71E13A11FFEA}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CA1CE38C-F04C-471F-B9F3-083C58165C10}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E773F2CF-5E6E-FF2B-81A1-AC581A26B2B2}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC073BDA-C115-4A1D-9DF9-9B5C461482E5}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{55555555-5555-5555-5555-550555135556}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66666666-6666-6666-6666-660566136656}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{2BF2028E-3F3C-4C05-AB45-B2F1DCFE0759}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{403A885F-CB00-40C1-BDC1-EB09053194F7}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{55C1727F-5535-4C2A-9601-8C2458608B48}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{96F7FABC-5789-EFA4-B6ED-1272F4C1D27B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{9945959C-AAD8-4312-8B57-2DE11927E770}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A0EE0278-2986-4E5A-884E-A3BF0357E476}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A2D733A7-73B0-4C6B-B0C7-06A432950B66}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C4C4F1F4-3074-4CB6-9FB8-0A64273166F0}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DB538320-D3C5-433C-BCA9-C4081A054FCF}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{F13D3582-1359-4F8F-9A48-EF3AE9F5701C}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{44444444-4444-4444-4444-440544134456}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2EECD738-5844-4A99-B4B6-146BF802613B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110511131156}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{54739D49-AC03-4C57-9264-C5195596B3A1}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110511131156}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7C3B01BC-53A5-48A0-A43B-0C67731134B9}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{872F3C0B-4462-424C-BB9F-74C6899B9F92}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{89449F37-4AB2-46ED-A566-BB3A7797701B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{B6F8DA9F-2696-419E-A8A3-19BE41EF51BD}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{F509ADC2-B40E-470F-A7B7-45191486B5CB}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{A69A551A-1AAE-4B67-8C2E-52F8B8A19504}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{0ABE0FED-50E7-4E42-A125-57C0A11DBCDE}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{30D1E30D-B7F5-4C7A-8EDA-9F02966538A8}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{62155D33-3CE2-401E-8967-5A270628A3D5}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{6978F29A-3493-40B2-8CDC-9C13A02F85A4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{89449F37-4AB2-46ED-A566-BB3A7797701B}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D7949A66-D936-4028-9552-14F7DC50F38D}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F509ADC2-B40E-470F-A7B7-45191486B5CB}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{460C3D19-B3D4-4964-A550-77D263B0CCCB}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2002}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2476}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFBCB7E0-F91A-4951-9F31-58FEE57A25C4}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2002}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2476}
Valor Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}]
Valor Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}]
Valor Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{EEE6C35B-6118-11DC-9C72-001320C79847}]
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{54739D49-AC03-4C57-9264-C5195596B3A1}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EBFCF40E-A87B-463F-A782-55BDD4160B5E}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{11111111-1111-1111-1111-110511131156}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220322402268}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220422412260}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{22222222-2222-2222-2222-220522132256}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{021B4049-F57D-4565-A693-FD3B04786BFA}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0362AA09-808D-48E9-B360-FB51A8CBCE09}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06844020-CD0B-3D3D-A7FE-371153013E49}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{06E50566-0AB7-431C-841D-62794727DAF9}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{0ADC01BB-303B-3F8E-93DA-12C140E85460}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{10D3722F-23E6-3901-B6C1-FF6567121920}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1675E62B-F911-3B7B-A046-EB57261212F3}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{192929F2-9273-3894-91B0-F54671C4C861}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{26E7211D-0650-43CF-8498-4C81E83AEAAA}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2932897E-3036-43D9-8A64-B06447992065}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2DE92D29-A042-3C37-BFF8-07C7D8893EFA}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{31E3BC75-2A09-4CFF-9C92-8D0ED8D1DC0F}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{32B80AD6-1214-45F4-994E-78A5D482C000}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3408AC0D-510E-4808-8F7B-6B70B1F88534}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3A8E103F-B2B7-3BEF-B3B0-88E29B2420E4}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{478CE5D3-D38E-3FFE-8DBE-8C4A0F1C4D8D}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{48B7DA4E-69ED-39E3-BAD5-3E3EFF22CFB0}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E6354DE-9115-4AEE-BD21-C46C3E8A49DB}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5982F405-44E4-3BBB-BAC4-CF8141CBBC5C}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{5D8C3CC3-3C05-38A1-B244-924A23115FE9}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{641593AF-D9FD-30F7-B783-36E16F7A2E08}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{711FC48A-1356-3932-94D8-A8B733DBC7E4}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72227B7F-1F02-3560-95F5-592E68BACC0C}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7B5E8CE3-4722-4C0E-A236-A6FF731BEF37}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{890D4F59-5ED0-3CB4-8E0E-74A5A86E7ED0}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8C68913C-AC3C-4494-8B9C-984D87C85003}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8D019513-083F-4AA5-933F-7D43A6DA82C4}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{923F6FB8-A390-370E-A0D2-DD505432481D}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9BBB26EF-B178-35D6-9D3D-B485F4279FE5}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{9EDC0C90-2B5B-4512-953E-35767BAD5C67}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A62DDBE0-8D2A-339A-B089-8CBCC5CD322A}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A82AD04D-0B8E-3A49-947B-6A69A8A9C96D}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ADEB3CC9-A05D-4FCC-BD09-9025456AA3EA}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B06D4521-D09C-3F41-8E39-9D784CCA2A75}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B37B4BA6-334E-72C1-B57E-6AFE8F8A5AF3}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{B77AD4AC-C1C2-B293-7737-71E13A11FFEA}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C06DAD42-6F39-4CE1-83CC-9A8B9105E556}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C2E799D0-43A5-3477-8A98-FC5F3677F35C}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{C66F0B7A-BD67-4982-AF71-C6CA6E7F016F}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{CA1CE38C-F04C-471F-B9F3-083C58165C10}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D16107CD-2AD5-46A8-BA59-303B7C32C500}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D25B101F-8188-3B43-9D85-201F372BC205}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D2BA7595-5E44-3F1E-880F-03B3139FA5ED}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D35F5C81-17D9-3E1C-A1FC-4472542E1D25}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{D8FA96CA-B250-312C-AF34-4FF1DD72589D}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DAFC1E63-3359-416D-9BC2-E7DCA6F7B0F3}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DC5E5C44-80FD-3697-9E65-9F286D92F3E7}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E1B4C9DE-D741-385F-981E-6745FACE6F01}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E773F2CF-5E6E-FF2B-81A1-AC581A26B2B2}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{E7B623F5-9715-3F9F-A671-D1485A39F8A2}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EAF749DC-CD87-4B04-B22A-D4AC3FBCB2BC}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{ED916A7B-7C68-3198-B87D-2DABC30A5587}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{EFA1BDB2-BB3D-3D9A-8EB5-D0D22E0F64F4}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4CBF4DD-F8FE-35BA-BB7E-68304DAAB70B}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC073BDA-C115-4A1D-9DF9-9B5C461482E5}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC32005D-E27C-32E0-ADFA-152F598B75E7}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{55555555-5555-5555-5555-550555135556}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66666666-6666-6666-6666-660566136656}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}
Valor Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{41524553-2D56-3700-76A7-7A786E7484D7}]
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{460C3D19-B3D4-4964-A550-77D263B0CCCB}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2002}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2476}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{62155D33-3CE2-401E-8967-5A270628A3D5}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{6978F29A-3493-40B2-8CDC-9C13A02F85A4}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D7949A66-D936-4028-9552-14F7DC50F38D}
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\AnyProtect
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\AskPartnerNetwork
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\BABSOLUTION
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Driver Pro
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\ilivid
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\IM
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\InstalledThirdPartyPrograms
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\LiveSupport
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\lollipop
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\ParetoLogic
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\PriceMeterLiveUpdate
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\PriceMeterUpdater
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\RegisteredApplicationsEx
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\System Speedup
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\systweak
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Tencent
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\torch
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Tutoriales100
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Tutorials
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\adawarebp
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\LyricsContainer
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Lyrmix
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\adawaretb
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\AskPartnerNetwork
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstallCore
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstalledBrowserExtensions
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MediaViewV1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\MediaWatchV1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\ParetoLogic
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\PriceMeterLiveUpdate
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\System Speedup
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\systweak
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tencent
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Toolbar Cleaner
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\torch
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tutoriales100
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tutorials
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Vittalia
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\WS.Booster
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AppsHat Mobile Apps
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\lollipop
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Price Meter Updater
Clave Borrar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\torch
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Pro_is1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LiveSupport_is1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RegClean Pro_is1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SkypEmoticons_is1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Speedup_is1
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolbar Cleaner
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{98449C67-C7AF-BB53-112D-26C916814611}
Clave Borrar : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{B6D700D3-3D0D-FEEB-D675-2CE78F9EC5D6}
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\AskPartnerNetwork
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstalledBrowserExtensions
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstalledThirdPartyPrograms
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\0238BBE24EA3A70408B81E4BB89C15E5
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\08121C32A9C319F4CB0C11FF059552A4
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\29799DE249E7DBC459FC6C8F07EB8375
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\3152E1F19977892449DC968802CE8964
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\43C098337DB065A49B665D4EA7F16D1C
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\649A52D257CA5DB4EAAE8BA9EB23E467
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\A71991503412AEB42838B02C5ED9F9CD
Clave Borrar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\F7652513C62FF63448CFF05163719DB7

***** [ Navegadores ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16537

Ajustes Restaurar : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
Ajustes Restaurar : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]

-\\ Google Chrome v37.0.2062.102

[ Archivo : C:\Users\adria_000\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Borrar [Homepage] : hxxp://search.gboxapp.com/
Borrar [Extension] : dchmpbaclbiioedakpcldenooikekokm
Borrar [Extension] : nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob
Borrar [Extension] : pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff

[ Archivo : C:\Users\nestorluis\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Borrar [Homepage] : hxxp://www.my-online-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ofln&mntrId=5E78B617311E4D7D&cat=buenosearch&dlb=0&affID=128493&tsp=5341
Borrar [Extension] : dchmpbaclbiioedakpcldenooikekokm
Borrar [Extension] : nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob
Borrar [Extension] : pflphaooapbgpeakohlggbpidpppgdff

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [50408 octets] - [11/09/2014 15:39:58]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [46004 octets] - [11/09/2014 15:42:26]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [46065 octets] ##########

JRT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.4 (04.06.2014:1)
Ran by nestorluis on 11/09/2014 at 15:58:51,96

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on 11/09/2014 at 16:04:03,06
End of JRT log

#13 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,404 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:40 PM

Is the computer running any better?

#14 nestor1320

nestor1320
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

my firewall still damaged

#15 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,404 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

Which firewall are you running?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users