Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to save ploter preferences?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wojciech

Wojciech

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hi there! I am using plotter Océ CS2236 and in printing preferences I have a lot of own paper sizes. I would like to save this settings, and after formatting system load some file to get the same printing preferences.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

Hi,

You might look in the printer's folder to see if you can find a configuration file [.cfg] and save that to a safe place. Then when you load up the new computer you can copy that file into the folder, replacing the existing file, and you should have your paper sizes available

Keep us posted

Dick

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users