On the command prompt type:
net user administrator /active:yes
If the command worked you will see "The command completed successfully"
Restart the computer you will see the login screen with an account called Administrator click on that one to access the system.
Install and Run Malwarebytes
- Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here
- Double Click the mbam-setup-2.x.x or mbam-setup to install the application.
- On the last step of installation make sure you uncheck the box Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest updates automatically if not click Update Now »
- Click the Settings tab, and check the box next to Scan for rootkits:
- Go back to the Dashboard tab, and click the Scan Now button:
- The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, it will show the results:
- Click on Quarantine All, then click on Apply Actions.
- To complete any actions taken you will be prompted to restart your computer...click on Yes.
Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.
- After restarting the computer, copy and paste the mbam.log in your next reply.
To retrieve the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 scan log information
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by going to the History tab, clicking on Application Logs:
- Select (check) the box next to Scan Log. Choose the most current scan, and click on the View button:
- In the bottom of the Scanning History Log window that opens, click on Export > Save to Text file (*.txt) button. Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy & Paste the entire contents of the report log in your next reply.
• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!
Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE