Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie here in dire need of help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Medic3709

Medic3709

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:24 AM

Good morning all! I have stumbled across this site in an attempt to help alleviate a virus I believe I have obtained on my laptop. Thanks to Google, I was directed here and based upon some of the information I have come across I felt I needed to register to get the most out of the resources here! So with that being said, could someone please direct me to an appropriate post or person in regards to an issue with my laptop not being able to connect to the internet either via LAN or wireless. I appreciate any and all help you can provide, Thank you and I look forward to being part of the community.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,783 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:41 AM

medic3709 has posted HERE

Edited by Condobloke, 01 September 2014 - 03:43 AM.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users