Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello noob here

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sanpt7777

sanpt7777

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:05 AM

I joined couple of minutes ago, I was planning on joining anyway as I would like to learn about computers - I'm planning on building my first as soon as budget allows - but I joined now on a hurry as a problem with a computer I have popped just now.
I thought it would be rude not to present myself before posting about this problem, so I'll tell you about me:

My name's Ricardo, I'm from Mexico City. My main interest are cars, all of them, everything about them. At the moment I can't afford a project car which I would love to own. I'm also interested in starting riding motorcycles. I like playing video games and dwell in the internet. I like music and really like listening to it on hi fidelity equipment, whether it's expensive or affordable, as long as it sounds good. Sadly I don't own any gear (I used to had a borrowed set of headphones which brought me into that interest) but would like to start building a home theater in a budget.
Recently I've come really into DIY, mainly because it brings a lot of knowledge, sense of accomplishment (which at the moment I'm lacking xD), good experiences, new friends on and off the internet and bragging rights.
That's another reason why I decided to join BC.
Greetings!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users