Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BLUE SCREEN of DEATH

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 longnailsredhair

longnailsredhair

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

HELP!!!  I am not a computer fixer.  I do usually think I am until I get totally lost.  I do not know what is happening with my computer.  What's even worse is it's getting worse.  It seems everyday there's another glitch.  I don't even know where to start.  My last glitch was the BLUE SCREEN of DEATH!!!  That was it!  First it was just my mouse jumping around, then my USB devices started popping on and off,  I open up docs and it says the size is, lets say 288kb, but when I opened it there was nothing in it.  I freaked, restarted my computer and the docs are fine.  It has started freezing right in the middle of programs, it's never done that. Sometimes my sound even gets stuck and just hums real loud for a bit.  What is going on??  I just installed a new Hard Drive.  What did I do wrong?  I have an Eee PC  1005hab.  Windows 7.  Please give me some direction to go.  Thanks!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

You still have an open topic in the Am I Infected forum, you can find it here.

For some reason I never received notification of your two last posts there.  I will address the last two post you made in that topic.

If it turns out that you do have an infection it will be very important to address this before going on to any other problems as this can exacerbate you problems.

Edited by dc3, 31 August 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

I edited my last post, if you read it before I edited you need to go back and read it again.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 longnailsredhair

longnailsredhair
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

How do I close a post?

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

Please pursue the topic in Am I Infected.

This topic is closed, pending resolution of AII topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users