Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ibecorky

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

I need help setting up Blue Stacks.  I can get the product to download and install,  however the program goes non-responsive when tiring to setup blue stacks.  I have downloaded programs from bluestacks.com and various other locations..   Can someone help me or advise me how I can get this program to work.  Below is my system information
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model OptiPlex 780
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU     E7500  @ 2.93GHz, 2926 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A14, 8/21/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.90 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.93 GB
Total Virtual Memory 15.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 9.48 GB
Page File Space 7.90 GB