Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No internet connection after Bluescreen 0x0000007

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 IAEInferno

IAEInferno

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

So frequent bluescreens started on late july to now(august 2014) and these bluescreens suddenly appear whenever I close a game or alt-tab. The games that I play are on steam(dota 2, warthunder, warframe, civilization V and more. I am not using a genuine software but I have been playing those games starting on early february and now problems regarding bluescreens showed up till now. I ignored earlier bluescreens till I lost my internet connection(even tho the dsl and ethernet is connected). This is not my computer I am using to post but here are the details on my own PC.

RAM:8 gb

Vidcard:Geforce GTX 650 TI

Processor:Intel Core I5

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

What you ask of us is against our rules (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/) . We aren't allowed to help with pirated software.

#3 hedgeley

hedgeley

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

ElfBane 

nicely put +1 

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,882 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

Excerpt from forum rules:

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."