Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need a list of keyboard shortcuts for PotPlayer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xop Pox

Xop Pox

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

Hello to All;

I have just discovered PotPlayer! Over the years I've tried most of the free media players (MPC, GOM, foobar, zoom, VideoLAN, Winamp, ... ) an I'm excited to have found PotPlayer. It loads quickly and has played all the media file types that I've tried so far. It has many functions and controls, and that's the question I hope someone can help me with.

I've searched for a list of keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) but have not found a comprehensive list of keyboard keys. I have found partial lists, mostly older lists that refer to KMplayer or earlier PotPlayer versions, but nothing that covers the many functions that PotPlayer has predefined. Does anyone have a link to, or a list of PotPlayer keyboard shortcuts? Is there a way to have PotPlayer save a list of the assigned hotkeys?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Harry B.

P.S. I should add, if anyone has a link to an English language PotPlayer user file, help file, or manual, please pass that along. I have searched but have not found much. I don't understand why there isn't more translated documentation available - PotPlayer is a nice media player.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

The main support site for the Pot media player would be able to help you with the features and or function keys as they also include a Forum of which you seem to have already posted. :thumbup2:

Tekken

#3 hedgeley

hedgeley

• Members
  • 306 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

Hi Xop Pox and welcome,

That part list you found is page 1of2 you can download the whole thing,But it costs.

Good luck

Hedge

#4 tirtimy

tirtimy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:37 AM

Yes, there are lot of keyboard shortcut or hotkey available with potplayer. Check the link below for some
<a href="http://www.latestsolution.com/2016/07/top-and-best-keyboard-shortcut-daumpotplayer.html">Potplayer Shortcut </a>

Edited by tirtimy, 20 July 2016 - 05:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users