Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trouble in google chrome

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Elysium

Elysium

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hello BC,

I have trouble in google chrome after i updated it to new version. it even hangs and thinks a lot when i click on settings, bookmarks, extension and etc.

Please what is it? 

Thanks in advanced.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,097 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

Could be one or more of your Chrome extensions are causing the problem.

Google Chrome gives you the option to reset your browser settings in one easy click. In some cases, programs that you install can change your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see additional extensions and toolbars or a different search engine. Resetting your browser settings will reset the unwanted changes caused by installing other programs. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be cleared or changed.

Reset your browser settings:

1. Click the Chrome menu  on the browser toolbar.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings” section.
  4. Click Reset browser settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset. Note: When the "Help make Google Chrome better by reporting the current settings" checkbox is selected you are anonymously sending Google your Chrome settings. Reporting these settings allows us to analyze trends and work to prevent future unwanted settings changes.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:37 PM

Thanks for ur time Buddy215, i can access on settings too. What should i do?

#4 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

I reseted it but still have same trouble. is possible to get back my old previous version of chrome?

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,097 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Old and New Version of Google Chrome Download - OldApps.com

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users