Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bonfeu | A Little Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bonfeu

Bonfeu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

I've recently made an account here, but computer repair and maintenance isn't a new concept to me. I know as much as I've taught myself about computers and I'm constantly looking to learn more. I've came to this site numerous times before to use the wide array of tools you guys maintain and distribute and I hope to one day become a big part of this community, and to expand my knowledge greatly on the subject of computers.

In my free time I program/script in a wide assortment of languages (but I'm not saying I'm good with any of them). I enjoy gaming and I listen to music while I sit on my computer for the most part.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Edited by Bonfeu, 28 August 2014 - 02:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aerys

Aerys

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

What a cool guy :tophat: Welcome Bon!

He said the same thing he had been saying for hours... "burn them all".

-Jaime Lannister

Feel free to add me on Skype for help or to chat; lolballinn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users