Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xerox or Ricoh MFD's?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Indyharleyguy

Indyharleyguy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

My company is lookig at Xerox & Ricoh printers in a large organazation. Both home office and remote sites. While I know a little about them I was wondering if anyone has any opinion of one better than the other?

Thanks for any input.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

I've worked with both and the Ricohs are easier to manually maintain address books, the Xerox address book system is terrible.  If  you're using LDAP for your address book, either one is fine from a functional standpoint.

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

We outsource our printers however I get the task of managing them. They are all Ricoh devices and I haven't had much trouble with them. 

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users