Download Screen317 Security Check HERE and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please post the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so
Please download MiniToolBox HERE to your desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
* List content of Hosts
* Flush DNS
* Report IE Proxy Settings
* Reset IE Proxy Settings
* Report FF Proxy Settings
* Reset FF Proxy Settings
* List last 10 Event Viewer log
* List Installed Programs
* List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
* List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Please download Farbar Service Scanner HERE (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.
Make sure the following options are checked:
Security Center/Action Center
It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Post the log of Malwarebytes where detection was.
How to open the log:
Open MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and then click on History
On the left column, select Application Logs. Select the most recent log among the list, it is usually the one on the top (or sort by date) and open it.
Go to the bottom left corner to Export and select Text File (*.txt)
Save it to the desktop