Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I spy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mikebenny

Mikebenny

• Banned Spammer
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, so what should I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

While I empathize with your position, Bleeping Computer does not provide information on how to deploy survelliance applications. For starters, if you don't own the machine in question this is highly illegal. As we cannot verify whether you are legally allowed to do this, we refrain from discussion on the installation of any surveillance devices or software.