Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer almost allways starts with a bluescreen!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Swaggaruu

Swaggaruu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hello!

For a long time now, my computer has almost allways started with a bluescreen every single time i boot up my pc. Every time this hapenes the overall prestanda of my pc decreases drastically from being able to have high texture resulotion and max view distance and all that jazz in X game to having to lower everything to 0 and still have terrible framerates and there sometimes is a weird cracking noise from the speakers/headset.

Like i said when this bluescreen does not occur (which it shouldn't if there wasn't something wrong) everything works just fine for all the games i play so i would really like to know if anyone knows what kind of problem i have with my computer and how to fix it.

This is what the bluescreen says:

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen,
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow theese steps:

Check  to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.
If this is a new installation, ask your hardware and software manufacturer
for any windows updated you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software.

Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.
if you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart
your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then
select safe mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x000000116 (0xFFFFFA8004B4D010,0xFFFFF8800F17DE20,0x0000000000000000,0
x0000000000002)

***  nvlddmkm,sys - Adress FFFFF8800F17DE20 base at FFFFF8800F02A000, Datestamp
5315b408"

I hope someone can make anything out of this jibberish because i sure can't.. :(

Edited by hamluis, 26 August 2014 - 10:13 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users