Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

am i infected

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 david teachman

david teachman

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

where do i find my post i posted in  am i infected?

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs forum to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

You don't have a topic in the Am I infected forum. You have a topic in the Malware Removal forum. To find your posts you click your name in the upper right hand corner and choose My Content.

EDIT: To save you some time this is your topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/545671/am-i-infected/

Please be patient as it make take some time before our volunteers get to your topic. We deal with quite a few logs per day.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

You can also find your posts by clicking the drop down arrow next to your name at the top right side of any forum page.

Click MY CONTENT.

This will load a list of topics you have started and topics you have posted in.

On the left side of the page is an option to refine the list by Only Topic (topics you started) or Only Posts (posts you have made).

#4 david teachman

david teachman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

Thanks all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users