Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

browser.exe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 US.Dan

US.Dan

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

im having the same problem described here please help me!!!

Edited by Queen-Evie, 26 August 2014 - 07:26 AM.
moved from Windows 8 to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

Hello Dan. Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

To receive help, you should provide a detailed description of your problem, detailed word-for-word error messages that you are receiving, screenshots of strange behaviour, and your operating system. Also include any steps you have taken in an effort to resolve the issue(s).

#3 US.Dan

US.Dan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

and your operating system

windows 8.1

screenshots of strange behaviour

somehow it has stopped so i dont have any screenshots

Also include any steps you have taken in an effort to resolve the issue(s).

What i did was i went to 

C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\LocalLow and deleted a whole bunch of files, that somehow did the trick but im still skeptical about it being removed completely, so if there is a way to make sure that it has been removed completely, or a way to remove it for sure completely please tell me

Edited by US.Dan, 26 August 2014 - 09:08 AM.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,689 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

First off... don't bother with the quotes.

You need to explain in detail what is happening and with what.  The topic you posted the link to involves Google Chrome, is your problem with Chrome?  If it is, what exactly is or isn't happening?

You posted that you deleted a bunch of files, but don't mention what these files are, so this won't help us understand your problem.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 US.Dan

US.Dan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:36 PM

Its a chrome lookalike. It looks like chrome but it isnt, just read the toping i put it covers it exactly like it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users