Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Need advice on migration from Windows 2003 to 2008/12

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Indyharleyguy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hi I apologize if this has been covered. Didn't find anything in searching for this.

I have been assigned a project to over see migrating from Windows 2003 to Windows 20008/12 on around 150 servers .

I know this a a broad question but was just looking for some questions I might start with to start this project. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. To my knowledge none of them are DC's.

I do know some of the 03 servers are going to have to be isolated on the network as they are not going to be upgraded. Any suggestions on that also?

Thanks for any input. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Best advice I can give you is learn how to web search. It is the best tool in the IT toolbox. This should get you started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users