I would like to ask for suggestions to replace M$ Outlook, but there are a few requirements:
1. Must be free.
2. The send/receive process must be a two step process, like this:
2.1. Type up e-mail, and click send. The e-mail is then in the outbox (queued) waiting to be sent.
2.2. I click send/receive, and then the e-mail is sent, and incoming e-mails are received.
3. It must be able to handle multiple e-mail accounts.
4. Must be able to be selective on send/receive. What I mean by this, is that individual accounts can be set to send, receive, or send and receive, like in Outlooks send/receive groups.
5. Must be able to read e-mails in plain text.
6. Must have filtering ability. I mean for example, if it has words "X", "Y" or "Z" are in the text, I can send it to mailbox/folder (whatever).
7. Web based email isn't an option.
8. M$ Live Essentials isn't an option.
9. Mozilla Thunderbird isn't an option. This is because, I already use Mozilla Thunderbird for RSS feeds, and I don't want my e-mail and RSS feeds to be handled by the same program. The program I used before for RSS feeds hasn't been updated since 2008.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance!
Have a great day!