Hello Ahmed and Welcome -
First, is there a reason why you use Chrome browser, as I have found it to be the least safe so far.
Note : This is only my personal opinion after using it for a short time recently.
Download all programs to Desktop and Copy and Paste all requested logs.
At the end of each post please tell us if things have improved or gone bad (you are my eyes).
Please read the posts first, and post back if you do not understand fully ...................
If you have any questions, take your time and ask them as we go.
If you have these first few programs installed, delete them and install fresh versions - I can also help with that .
First - This is a "basic clean-up" and we will go further depending on your answers.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy / Paste the small log back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
NOW : Be aware that this program will reboot your system, so close all open programs first.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
- Temporarily Disable your Antivirus now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
These next scans will help to tell us if your programs are updated and correct :
Download Screen317 Security Check and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
- Please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do
If there is any problem, please continue with the next step ..........
Please download MiniToolBox to desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
- List content of Hosts
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Thank You -