Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Window Phone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 maxwell00

maxwell00

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:47 PM

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

Which One is best Window phone with high speed processor because my all work depend on the Internet?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 AM

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Hi,

It's important to point out that the speed of the phone probably isn't going to be the major factor on your internet experience - your mobile network is.

Also, which phone you might want to go for is dependent upon your country of residence as not all phones are available in all regions and for all carriers in those regions.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Am I Infected? * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *

#3 badr0b0t

badr0b0t

• Members
  • 328 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:33 PM

You can't do work on a phone except for keeping up with your schedules and doing business calls. Get a laptop.

sig07.gif?psid=1

(Click sig to enlarge.)                                                    

#4 mwieting

mwieting

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:53 PM

The Lumia Icon is good phone (on Verizion) and the Nokia 1020 is a classic good phone as well.

#5 Digital_Veil

Digital_Veil

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

You have not mentioned your budget but at around 600$, Lumia 830 is a really nice phone with great specs that can handle heavy loads.

#6 DAVID SHELDON

DAVID SHELDON

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:17 AM

HTC one M8 for windows.

Nokia lumia 830

Microsoft lumia 640xl

these are new and best windows phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic