Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sorry, I don't have permission for that!?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chalkygryphon

chalkygryphon

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:14 AM

Hi,

I recently signed up after having a computer problem and finding a topic relevant to the problem that I wanted to reply to.

Unfortunately, when I try to reply I get the message "An error occured. You do not have permission to reply to this topic".

If I click the "More reply options" button I get the message "Sorry, you don't have permission for that" [#103133].

Hopefully I will be able to post this...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,676 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:19 AM

What forum is the topic you are trying to reply to in? If it is in the virus removal section, only authorized helpers may reply to topics there.

#3 chalkygryphon

chalkygryphon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

Ah yes, that explains it, it was in the virus, trojan, spyware and malware removal logs section. I was having the same problem as the op. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users