Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Newbie from Melbourne

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loki73

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hi all, How are you guys doing ??

I'm Loki, i live in Melbourne. I'm learning things about computers and stuff.

Well mainly here to resolve my problems and help others within my knowledge. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,020 posts
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

:welcome:  To BC. Where in Melbourne are you from. May years ago I lived in Coburg.

#3 cat1092

Bleeping Cat

• BC Advisor
  • 6,955 posts
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

loki73, Welcome to BC Forums! :)

Glad to have you abroad! There's lots of excellent tutorials & self help content on the BleepingComputer.com site, as well as a large community to assist you when needed. 

Make yourself at home, meet some new friends & learn while enjoying doing so. We are a family friendly forum & hope that you enjoy yourself here. 

And don't be shy in asking questions, the only "dumb" one is the one not asked when in need. 

All the Best,

Performing full disc images weekly and keeping important data off of the 'C' drive as generated can be the best defence against Malware/Ransomware attacks, as well as a wide range of other issues. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users