Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with Malhtaccess

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Spam Absorber

Spam Absorber

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Windows 8.1

Can't run DDS as i believe, according to your forums, that it doesn't work with Windows 8.1, and therefore can't post log here.  Your tutorial seems to be a bit out of date as instructions for email notifications don't correspond to your menu system, and there are no instructions for what to do if you can't post a DDS log.

Windows Defender detected 2 trojans and 1 vundo brought home on an infected backup from unprotected office network.  Seemingly successfully removed 1 trojan and the vundo, but can't remove 1 trojan (Malhtaccess).  Was alerted to the problem by my ISP who detected it and informed me (and threatened to cut off my service).  Have run malawarebytes and Windows Defender in regular mode, then in safe mode.  Malawarebytes can't detect it.  Windows Defender can, but can't remove it.  It says it has quarantined it, but after an additional scan it is still there.

As I can't post a DDS log, I am posting my Windows Defender log of the detection.  I hope this is OK and apologize if I am breaking protocol:

Thanks in advance for the help.  I have received help before and recommend you to anyone needing similar assistance.

Cheers,

Spam Absorber

Log Name:      Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender/Operational
Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender
Date:          2014-08-12 1:26:01 PM
Event ID:      1116
Task Category: None
Level:         Warning
Keywords:      
User:          SYSTEM
Computer:      alesimon
Description:
Windows Defender has detected malware or other potentially unwanted software.
 For more information please see the following:
  Name: Trojan:HTML/Malhtaccess
  ID: 2147658591
  Severity: Severe
  Category: Trojan
  Path: containerfile:_C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\backup-torontocityevents_ca-2014_06_11-full-8605t0k4wc (1).zip;file:_C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\backup-torontocityevents_ca-2014_06_11-full-8605t0k4wc (1).zip->TSScript/TSPreviewImage/.htaccess
  Detection Origin: Local machine
  Detection Type: Concrete
  Detection Source: System
  User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
  Process Name: Unknown
  Signature Version: AV: 1.179.2751.0, AS: 1.179.2751.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0
  Engine Version: AM: 1.1.10802.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0
Event Xml:
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender" Guid="{11CD958A-C507-4EF3-B3F2-5FD9DFBD2C78}" />
    <EventID>1116</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-08-12T17:26:01.389530500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2048</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation ActivityID="{C1DCFC22-AB70-4FDB-AD04-CD73A9D7B178}" />
    <Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="1624" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender/Operational</Channel>
    <Computer>alesimon</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data Name="Product Name">%%827</Data>
    <Data Name="Product Version">4.5.0218.0</Data>
    <Data Name="Detection ID">{FB5BA447-4825-4CE3-93C6-067DFCAFD251}</Data>
    <Data Name="Detection Time">2014-08-12T17:25:31.356Z</Data>
    <Data Name="Unused">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Unused2">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Threat ID">2147658591</Data>
    <Data Name="Threat Name">Trojan:HTML/Malhtaccess</Data>
    <Data Name="Severity ID">5</Data>
    <Data Name="Severity Name">Severe</Data>
    <Data Name="Category ID">8</Data>
    <Data Name="Category Name">Trojan</Data>
    <Data Name="Status Code">1</Data>
    <Data Name="Status Description">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="State">1</Data>
    <Data Name="Source ID">2</Data>
    <Data Name="Source Name">%%820</Data>
    <Data Name="Process Name">Unknown</Data>
    <Data Name="Detection User">NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM</Data>
    <Data Name="Unused3">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Path">containerfile:_C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\backup-torontocityevents_ca-2014_06_11-full-8605t0k4wc (1).zip;file:_C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\backup-torontocityevents_ca-2014_06_11-full-8605t0k4wc (1).zip-&gt;TSScript/TSPreviewImage/.htaccess</Data>
    <Data Name="Origin ID">1</Data>
    <Data Name="Origin Name">%%845</Data>
    <Data Name="Execution ID">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Execution Name">%%812</Data>
    <Data Name="Type ID">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Type Name">%%822</Data>
    <Data Name="Pre Execution Status">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Action ID">9</Data>
    <Data Name="Action Name">%%887</Data>
    <Data Name="Unused4">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Error Code">0x00000000</Data>
    <Data Name="Error Description">The operation completed successfully. </Data>
    <Data Name="Unused5">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Post Clean Status">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Additional Actions ID">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Additional Actions String">No additional actions required</Data>
    <Data Name="Remediation User">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Unused6">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Signature Version">AV: 1.179.2751.0, AS: 1.179.2751.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data Name="Engine Version">AM: 1.1.10802.0, NIS: 0.0.0.0</Data>
  </EventData>
</Event>

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
===

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the  Scan  button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.

IMPORTANT

• If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.

If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the  Scan  button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).
===

Hijackthis is not compatible with your Operating systems.
I would remove it using the Add/Remove progams applet.
Use this tool to report problems from now on.

Download the  version of this tool for your operating system.
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
===

Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM unless specified.
To attach a file select the "More Reply Option" and follow the instructions.

How is the computer running?
Wait for further instructions.

#3 Spam Absorber

Spam Absorber
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply and the help.

Is there a way to download each of the programs from a different machine, update them, then copy them over to the infected machine?  If I connect my infected machine to the internet now, my ISP will disconnect my service and charge me for it.  I suspect I can't as I can't see how I can update it before copying it and installing it.  If I start in safe mode do you think it will avoid detection by my ISP?

The computer is running fine - no slowness, no weirdness in normal browsing, no popups.  Maybe thanks to adblockplus?  The only thing I noticed was difficulty in doing a java update - can't initialize, taking me to what looks like a false page? Not sure really but suspicious.

I don't have hijackthis installed on the computer.

Cheers.

Edited by Spam Absorber, 18 August 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,754 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:59 AM

Download the AdwCleaner and the Farbar tool to a Flash drive using a good computer.

Copy the programs to the Desktop of the problem computer.

Run the tools.

Copy the logs to your flash driver and post them for my review.

#5 Spam Absorber

Spam Absorber
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Great.  Here is the AdwCleaner log:

# AdwCleaner v3.307 - Report created 19/08/2014 at 20:49:43
# Updated 17/08/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : Simon_2 - ALESIMON
# Running from : C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\adwcleaner_3.307.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\BitGuard
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Browser Manager
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\wincert
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Movies Toolbar
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Local\iWin
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\LocalLow\searchresultstb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Bundled software uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\iWin
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\LocalLow\searchresultstb

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bopakagnckmlgajfccecajhnimjiiedh
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extension Compatibility\{74F475FA-6C75-43BD-AAB9-ECDA6184F600}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EC2BAE47-25AF-4CE9-9E78-10627A49C9EA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EC2BAE47-25AF-4CE9-9E78-10627A49C9EA}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1B730ACF-26A3-447B-9994-14AEE0EB72CC}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD2406}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BI
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ilividmoviestoolbardla
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\bi_uninstaller
Data Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\SearchProtect\SearchProtect\bin\SPVC64Loader.dll
Data Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~3\Wincert\WIN64C~1.DLL
Data Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - C:\PROGRA~2\MOVIES~1\Datamngr\x64\mgrldr.dll
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\08121C32A9C319F4CB0C11FF059552A4

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17126

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v29.0.1 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\26kwloty.default\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v36.0.1985.143

[ File : C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Extension] : booedmolknjekdopkepjjeckmjkdpfgl
Deleted [Extension] : bopakagnckmlgajfccecajhnimjiiedh
Deleted [Extension] : flpcjncodpafbgdpnkljologafpionhb

[ File : C:\Users\Lakesheep\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

[ File : C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Extension] : bopakagnckmlgajfccecajhnimjiiedh
Deleted [Extension] : jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [3711 octets] - [19/08/2014 20:44:00]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [3771 octets] - [19/08/2014 20:48:25]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [3593 octets] - [19/08/2014 20:49:43]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [3653 octets] ##########

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Adware FRST.txt log:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01
Ran by Simon_2 (administrator) on ALESIMON on 19-08-2014 20:53:02
Running from C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop
Platform: Windows 8.1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal

The only official download link for FRST:
Download link from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated.

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe
(Conexant Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SA3\CxUtilSvc.exe
(Intel® Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\dasHost.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\NvNetworkService.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\integratedoffice.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
(Sage) C:\Program Files (x86)\winsim\ConnectionManager\SimplyConnectionManager.exe
(Skype Technologies) C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
(Atheros) C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_17.5.9600.20498_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\livecomm.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\SkyDrive.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\vVX3000.exe
(Conexant Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\cAudioFilterAgent\caudiofilteragent64.exe
(Conexant Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SA3\SmartAudio3.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Co.) C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe
(Dropbox, Inc.) C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IMSS\PIconStartup.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIconLaunch.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
(CyberLink Corp.) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe
(Sage) C:\Program Files (x86)\winsim\ConnectionManager\Simply.SystemTrayIcon.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\GoogleCrashHandler64.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrobat_sl.exe
(Oracle Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1985.143\Installer\setup.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_6.3.9600.17200_none_fa7026dd9b04586e\TiWorker.exe
(CyberLink Corp.) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go8\CLVDLauncher.exe
(CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go8\CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [VX3000] => C:\WINDOWS\vVX3000.exe [762736 2010-05-20] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [cAudioFilterAgent] => C:\Program Files\Conexant\cAudioFilterAgent\cAudioFilterAgent64.exe [883840 2012-03-28] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [SmartAudio] => C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SA3\SACpl.exe [1647616 2012-06-13] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe [446392 2012-04-04] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [NvBackend] => C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe [2279712 2013-12-09] (NVIDIA Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [IMSS] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IMSS\PIconStartup.exe [133440 2012-07-19] (Intel Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [IAStorIcon] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe [285240 2012-09-01] (Intel Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [RemoteControl10] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD10\PDVD10Serv.exe [102928 2012-10-23] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [GrooveMonitor] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe [30040 2009-02-26] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [LifeCam] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe [119152 2010-05-20] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ConnectionManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsim\ConnectionManager\Simply.SystemTrayIcon.exe [152424 2012-08-14] (Sage)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959904 2013-11-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SwitchBoard] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe [517096 2010-02-19] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AdobeCS6ServiceManager] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe [1073312 2012-03-09] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] => [X]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe [36760 2011-09-05] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe [2904984 2011-09-05] (Adobe Systems Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [256896 2014-07-25] (Oracle Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006\...\Run: [HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series (NET)] => C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe [2573416 2012-10-17] (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006\...\Run: [Facebook Update] => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe [138096 2013-08-11] (Facebook Inc.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006\...\Run: [DAEMON Tools Lite] => C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe [3673696 2013-08-01] (Disc Soft Ltd)
Startup: C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk
ShortcutTarget: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
Startup: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
ShortcutTarget: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.8.150\SSScheduler.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
Startup: C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk
ShortcutTarget: Dropbox.lnk -> C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DBARFileBackuped -> {831cebdd-6baf-4432-be76-9e0989c14aef} => C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DBARFileNotBackuped -> {275e4fd7-21ef-45cf-a836-832e5d2cc1b3} => C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt1 -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt2 -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt3 -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: DropboxExt4 -> {FB314EDC-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt64.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: GDriveBlacklistedOverlay -> {81539FE6-33C7-4CE7-90C7-1C7B8F2F2D42} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync64.dll (Google)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: GDriveSharedEditOverlay -> {81539FE6-33C7-4CE7-90C7-1C7B8F2F2D44} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync64.dll (Google)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: GDriveSharedViewOverlay -> {81539FE6-33C7-4CE7-90C7-1C7B8F2F2D43} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync64.dll (Google)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: GDriveSyncedOverlay -> {81539FE6-33C7-4CE7-90C7-1C7B8F2F2D40} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync64.dll (Google)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: GDriveSyncingOverlay -> {81539FE6-33C7-4CE7-90C7-1C7B8F2F2D41} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync64.dll (Google)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: DropboxExt1 -> {FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: DropboxExt2 -> {FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: DropboxExt3 -> {FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B} => C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.24.dll (Dropbox, Inc.)

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://dell13.msn.com
SearchScopes: HKLM - {05B98CE9-C1C5-4246-99E8-FFA68BFCEA6C} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MDDCJS
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - {05B98CE9-C1C5-4246-99E8-FFA68BFCEA6C} URL = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MDDCJS
SearchScopes: HKCU - {05B98CE9-C1C5-4246-99E8-FFA68BFCEA6C} URL = 
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO: Skype Click to Call for Internet Explorer -> {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper -> {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
BHO-x32: Skype Click to Call for Internet Explorer -> {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: SmartSelect Class -> {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Handler: skypec2c - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\skypeieplugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
Handler-x32: skypec2c - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Hosts: There are more than one entry in Hosts. See Hosts section of Addition.txt
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\26kwloty.default
FF Plugin: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.51.2 -> C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.51.2 -> C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF Plugin-x32: @intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI ipt;version=2.1.42 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI updater -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.67.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.67.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=16.4.3505.0912 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @nvidia.com/3DVision -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @nvidia.com/3DVisionStreaming -> C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @videolan.org/vlc,version=2.1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll (VideoLAN)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Acrobat -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Air\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKCU: @Skype Limited.com/Facebook Video Calling Plugin -> C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll (Skype Limited)
FF Extension: Adblock Plus - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\26kwloty.default\Extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}.xpi [2014-04-30]
FF Extension: No Name - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\extensions\{82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A}.xpi [2014-07-14]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [web2pdfextension@web2pdf.adobedotcom] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Browser\WCFirefoxExtn
FF Extension: Adobe Acrobat - Create PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Browser\WCFirefoxExtn [2013-10-26]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Thunderbird\Extensions: [msktbird@mcafee.com] - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK

Chrome: 
=======
CHR HomePage: hxxp://google.ca/
CHR Plugin: (Shockwave Flash) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1985.143\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll ()
CHR Plugin: (Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer) - internal-remoting-viewer
CHR Plugin: (Native Client) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1985.143\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll ()
CHR Plugin: (Chrome PDF Viewer) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\36.0.1985.143\pdf.dll ()
CHR Plugin: (AdobeAAMDetect) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Google Earth Plugin) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
CHR Plugin: (Google Update) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Intel® Identity Protection Technology) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll (Intel Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (Intel® Identity Protection Technology) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll (Intel Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (NVIDIA 3D Vision) - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (NVIDIA 3D VISION) - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (Photo Gallery) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
CHR Plugin: (Facebook Video Calling Plugin) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll (Skype Limited)
CHR Extension: (Google Docs) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake [2013-09-10]
CHR Extension: (Google Drive) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf [2013-09-10]
CHR Extension: (YouTube) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo [2013-09-10]
CHR Extension: (Adblock Plus) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb [2014-08-10]
CHR Extension: (Google Search) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf [2013-09-10]
CHR Extension: (Skype Click to Call) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl [2013-09-23]
CHR Extension: (Google Wallet) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2013-09-10]
CHR Extension: (Gmail) - C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia [2013-09-10]
CHR HKLM-x32\...\Chrome\Extension: [lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\ChromeExtension\skype_chrome_extension.crx [2014-07-14]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R2 c2cautoupdatesvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe [1390176 2014-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 c2cpnrsvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe [1767520 2014-07-14] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 CxUtilSvc; C:\Program Files\Conexant\SA3\CxUtilSvc.exe [109184 2011-10-11] (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
R2 jhi_service; C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\jhi_service.exe [166720 2012-07-19] (Intel Corporation)
S3 McComponentHostService; C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\3.8.150\McCHSvc.exe [235696 2014-04-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
R2 NvNetworkService; C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\NvNetworkService.exe [1494304 2013-12-09] (NVIDIA Corporation)
R2 OfficeSvc; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\integratedoffice.exe [1854056 2012-12-07] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 RichVideo; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [254512 2012-04-24] ()
S3 Sage 50 Transaction Manager 2013 - CDN; C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsim\TransactionManager2013 - CDN\Sage_SA.TransactionManager.exe [36144 2013-12-11] (Sage)
S2 SftService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Backup and Recovery\sftservice.exe [1915920 2013-11-21] (SoftThinks SAS)
R2 Simply Accounting Database Connection Manager; C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsim\ConnectionManager\SimplyConnectionManager.exe [22376 2012-08-14] (Sage)
S3 SwitchBoard; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe [517096 2010-02-19] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [File not signed]
R3 WdNisSvc; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe [347880 2014-03-23] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 WinDefend; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [23824 2014-03-23] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 ZAtheros Wlan Agent; C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Wireless\Ath_WlanAgent.exe [77824 2012-06-19] (Atheros) [File not signed]

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R1 CLVirtualDrive; C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CLVirtualDrive.sys [92536 2012-06-25] (CyberLink)
R1 dtsoftbus01; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dtsoftbus01.sys [283064 2013-10-30] (Disc Soft Ltd)
R3 WdNisDrv; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\WdNisDrv.sys [123224 2014-03-23] (Microsoft Corporation)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-08-19 20:53 - 2014-08-19 20:54 - 00022898 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2014-08-19 20:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2014-08-19 20:52 - 00003757 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\AdwCleaner[S0].txt
2014-08-19 20:43 - 2014-08-19 20:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-08-19 20:43 - 2014-08-19 20:38 - 01361671 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\adwcleaner_3.307.exe
2014-08-19 20:43 - 2014-08-19 20:37 - 02101760 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-08-14 19:26 - 2014-08-14 19:26 - 13087456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Silverlight_x64 (1).exe
2014-08-13 18:42 - 2014-08-13 18:42 - 00688992 _____ (Swearware) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\dds.com
2014-08-13 18:35 - 2014-08-13 18:35 - 00918440 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\chromeinstall-7u67 (1).exe
2014-08-13 18:34 - 2014-08-13 18:34 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Roaming\Oracle
2014-08-12 22:13 - 2014-08-12 22:13 - 01944824 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\iExplore.exe
2014-08-12 22:13 - 2014-08-12 22:13 - 00004020 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\Rkill.txt
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00272808 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\java.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00098216 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2014-08-11 11:52 - 2014-08-11 11:52 - 00918440 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\chromeinstall-7u67.exe
2014-08-11 11:08 - 2014-08-11 11:08 - 00006241 _____ () C:\virus.txt
2014-08-10 22:56 - 2014-08-10 22:56 - 00003416 ____N () C:\bootsqm.dat
2014-08-10 22:55 - 2014-08-10 22:55 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\found.000
2014-08-09 00:07 - 2014-08-09 00:16 - 735981568 ____R () C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\Team America.avi
2014-08-07 12:02 - 2014-08-07 12:02 - 36096012 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\THCC VISION Builders Campaign - Ben Kikkert Glass Artist-HD.mp4
2014-08-05 15:52 - 2014-08-05 15:52 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (3).qbo
2014-08-05 15:49 - 2014-08-05 15:49 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (2).qbo
2014-08-05 15:48 - 2014-08-05 15:48 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking.qbo
2014-08-05 15:48 - 2014-08-05 15:48 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (1).qbo
2014-08-05 10:21 - 2014-08-05 10:21 - 00000542 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Manuel Rodriguez (1).vcf
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-08-12 22:16 - 00122584 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-08-04 22:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-08-04 22:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-05-12 07:26 - 00091352 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-05-12 07:26 - 00064216 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 05631312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\D3DX9_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 04379984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\D3DX9_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 02605920 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\D3DCompiler_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 02036576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\D3DCompiler_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 00519000 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3dx10_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2008-10-15 06:22 - 00452440 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\d3dx10_40.dll
2014-08-04 21:44 - 2014-08-04 21:46 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\ArcTemp
2014-08-04 21:38 - 2014-08-04 21:38 - 09686176 _____ (Perfect World Entertainment) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\ArcInstall_v20140625a.exe
2014-08-04 20:59 - 2014-08-04 21:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\pics
2014-08-03 22:42 - 2014-08-03 22:42 - 06646784 _____ (Microsoft) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\Goat_Simulator.exe
2014-08-01 23:33 - 2014-08-01 23:33 - 00049624 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Membership 2013.xlsx
2014-08-01 10:53 - 2014-08-01 10:53 - 00019931 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\List Invitados VIP - 2014 networking event.xlsx
2014-08-01 10:41 - 2014-08-01 10:41 - 00015093 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\excel sheet- list.xlsx
2014-07-24 13:32 - 2014-07-24 13:34 - 165905296 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Salsa on St.Clair.zip
2014-07-21 19:48 - 2014-07-21 19:48 - 00004489 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\jupdate-1.7.0_65-b20.log

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-08-19 20:54 - 2014-08-19 20:53 - 00022898 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-08-19 20:53 - 2014-08-19 20:52 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-08-19 20:53 - 2013-10-29 11:17 - 01394915 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-08-19 20:53 - 2013-07-10 17:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Backup and Recovery
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2014-08-19 20:52 - 00003757 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\AdwCleaner[S0].txt
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2013-10-29 11:47 - 00000000 __RDO () C:\Users\Simon_2\SkyDrive
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2013-07-22 18:10 - 00000910 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2014-08-19 20:52 - 2013-07-22 17:55 - 00031908 _____ () C:\Users\Public\CAFADEBUG.log
2014-08-19 20:51 - 2013-10-29 11:18 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA
2014-08-19 20:51 - 2013-09-29 23:55 - 00028982 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\PFRO.log
2014-08-19 20:51 - 2013-08-22 10:45 - 00000006 ____H () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-08-19 20:51 - 2013-08-22 09:25 - 00786432 ___SH () C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\BBI
2014-08-19 20:50 - 2014-08-19 20:43 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-08-19 20:47 - 2013-07-22 18:10 - 00000914 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2014-08-19 20:44 - 2013-09-30 00:04 - 00865408 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-08-19 20:43 - 2013-08-22 10:46 - 00433752 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\setupact.log
2014-08-19 20:41 - 2013-08-22 11:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\AppReadiness
2014-08-19 20:40 - 2013-08-22 11:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\sru
2014-08-19 20:38 - 2014-08-19 20:43 - 01361671 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\adwcleaner_3.307.exe
2014-08-19 20:37 - 2014-08-19 20:43 - 02101760 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-08-16 13:37 - 2013-08-11 16:32 - 00000954 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006UA.job
2014-08-16 13:34 - 2013-12-11 21:02 - 00000942 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1005UA.job
2014-08-16 11:17 - 2013-10-29 15:00 - 00003942 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{D26EA714-1D6B-416B-9787-A5848308EC7C}
2014-08-14 23:34 - 2013-12-11 21:02 - 00000890 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1005Core.job
2014-08-14 19:26 - 2014-08-14 19:26 - 13087456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Silverlight_x64 (1).exe
2014-08-14 14:50 - 2013-07-22 23:28 - 00003600 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1005
2014-08-14 14:50 - 2013-07-22 18:29 - 00003600 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\Optimize Start Menu Cache Files-S-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006
2014-08-13 21:04 - 2013-12-05 12:55 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Alejandra\Google Drive
2014-08-13 21:03 - 2013-10-29 11:45 - 00000000 __RDO () C:\Users\Alejandra\SkyDrive
2014-08-13 18:42 - 2014-08-13 18:42 - 00688992 _____ (Swearware) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\dds.com
2014-08-13 18:35 - 2014-08-13 18:35 - 00918440 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\chromeinstall-7u67 (1).exe
2014-08-13 18:34 - 2014-08-13 18:34 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Roaming\Oracle
2014-08-12 22:17 - 2013-07-23 14:47 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Users\Simon_2\Dropbox
2014-08-12 22:17 - 2013-07-23 14:45 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox
2014-08-12 22:16 - 2014-08-04 22:58 - 00122584 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-08-12 22:13 - 2014-08-12 22:13 - 01944824 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\iExplore.exe
2014-08-12 22:13 - 2014-08-12 22:13 - 00004020 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\Rkill.txt
2014-08-12 08:34 - 2013-08-22 11:36 - 00000000 ____D () C:\WINDOWS\system32\NDF
2014-08-11 16:37 - 2013-08-11 16:32 - 00000932 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1300801701-1936645326-2236693284-1006Core.job
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00272808 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\java.exe
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00098216 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-08-11 11:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
2014-08-11 11:53 - 2014-01-31 21:40 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2014-08-11 11:52 - 2014-08-11 11:52 - 00918440 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\chromeinstall-7u67.exe
2014-08-11 11:08 - 2014-08-11 11:08 - 00006241 _____ () C:\virus.txt
2014-08-10 23:01 - 2013-07-10 17:25 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation Information
2014-08-10 22:56 - 2014-08-10 22:56 - 00003416 ____N () C:\bootsqm.dat
2014-08-10 22:55 - 2014-08-10 22:55 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\found.000
2014-08-09 01:40 - 2013-10-10 17:16 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2014-08-09 00:17 - 2013-10-01 10:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent
2014-08-09 00:16 - 2014-08-09 00:07 - 735981568 ____R () C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\Team America.avi
2014-08-07 12:02 - 2014-08-07 12:02 - 36096012 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\THCC VISION Builders Campaign - Ben Kikkert Glass Artist-HD.mp4
2014-08-06 22:43 - 2013-09-23 11:25 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
2014-08-05 15:52 - 2014-08-05 15:52 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (3).qbo
2014-08-05 15:49 - 2014-08-05 15:49 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (2).qbo
2014-08-05 15:48 - 2014-08-05 15:48 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking.qbo
2014-08-05 15:48 - 2014-08-05 15:48 - 00002166 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\pcbanking (1).qbo
2014-08-05 10:21 - 2014-08-05 10:21 - 00000542 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Manuel Rodriguez (1).vcf
2014-08-05 01:28 - 2013-10-29 11:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-08-04 22:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2014-08-04 22:58 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2013-09-09 10:05 - 00001120 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2013-09-09 10:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2014-08-04 22:58 - 2013-09-09 10:05 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2014-08-04 21:44 - 00000000 ___HD () C:\ArcTemp
2014-08-04 21:46 - 2013-07-10 17:34 - 00028635 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\DirectX.log
2014-08-04 21:38 - 2014-08-04 21:38 - 09686176 _____ (Perfect World Entertainment) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\ArcInstall_v20140625a.exe
2014-08-04 21:00 - 2014-08-04 20:59 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\pics
2014-08-03 22:42 - 2014-08-03 22:42 - 06646784 _____ (Microsoft) C:\Users\Simon_2\Downloads\Goat_Simulator.exe
2014-08-03 09:02 - 2013-10-29 11:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra
2014-08-01 23:33 - 2014-08-01 23:33 - 00049624 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Membership 2013.xlsx
2014-08-01 10:53 - 2014-08-01 10:53 - 00019931 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\List Invitados VIP - 2014 networking event.xlsx
2014-08-01 10:41 - 2014-08-01 10:41 - 00015093 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\excel sheet- list.xlsx
2014-07-30 18:54 - 2013-07-22 23:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
2014-07-29 10:33 - 2013-07-22 23:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Local\Packages
2014-07-28 06:41 - 2014-07-09 22:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2014-07-28 06:41 - 2014-07-09 22:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight
2014-07-24 13:34 - 2014-07-24 13:32 - 165905296 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\Downloads\Salsa on St.Clair.zip
2014-07-24 13:30 - 2014-07-09 22:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Silverlight
2014-07-23 20:27 - 2013-10-26 16:25 - 00000132 _____ () C:\Users\Alejandra\AppData\Roaming\Prefs. de formato PNG de Adobe CS6
2014-07-23 18:50 - 2013-07-23 14:47 - 00001077 _____ () C:\Users\Simon_2\Desktop\Dropbox.lnk
2014-07-23 18:50 - 2013-07-23 14:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dropbox
2014-07-21 19:48 - 2014-07-21 19:48 - 00004489 _____ () C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\jupdate-1.7.0_65-b20.log

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\dropbox_sqlite_ext.{5f3e3153-5bce-5766-8f84-3e3e7ecf0d81}.tmpp0spgl.dll
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\jre-7u55-windows-i586-iftw.exe
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\jre-7u65-windows-i586-iftw.exe
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\nvSCPAPI.dll
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\nvSCPAPI64.dll
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\nvStInst.exe
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Users\Simon_2\AppData\Local\Temp\SA_20134CPUP1_635246222568894108.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-08-12 22:32

==================== End Of Log ============================

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And attached is the addition.txt log.

Cheers,

Spam Absorber

Attached Files

#6 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,754 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.

start
CHR Plugin: (AdobeAAMDetect) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll No File
CHR Plugin: (Google Update) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll No File

End

Save the files as fixlist.txt into the same folder as FRST

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
  • p.s.
    If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.

If the site is busy or not available use this mirror site:
    ===

How is the computer running now?

#7 Spam Absorber

Spam Absorber
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 5 posts
    •  

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

Hi.

Here is the FRST fixlog.txt log:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01
    Ran by Simon_2 at 2014-08-20 20:29:29 Run:1
    ==============================================

Content of fixlist:
    start

End

HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ => value deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll not found.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll not found.

==== End of Fixlog ====

CFix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01

Content of fixlist:
    start

End

HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ => value deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\npAdobeAAMDetect32.dll not found.

==== End of Fixlog ====Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01

Content of fixlist:
    start

End

==== End of Fixlog ====Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01

Content of fixlist:
    start

End

==== End of Fixlog ====

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 17-08-2014 01

Content of fixlist:
    start

End

==== End of Fixlog ====

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Security Check checkup.txt log:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.87  
       x64 (UAC is enabled)  
     Internet Explorer 11  
    ``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
     Windows Firewall Enabled!  
    Windows Defender   
     WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update. 
    `````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
     Java 7 Update 67  
     Adobe Reader XI  
     Mozilla Firefox 29.0.1 Firefox out of Date!  
     Google Chrome 36.0.1985.125  
     Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143  
    ````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
     Windows Defender MSMpEng.exe 
    `````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
     Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  % 
    ````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the computer running?  Same as before.  As I mentioned before, there is not any detectable difference in CPU speed or browsing ... "weirdness".  I have not tried to connect to the internet as per my previous comment.  Iassume I am waiting for you to tell me when I can connect to the internet again without being flagged by my ISP?

Can you give me an update on how we are looking now?  Still looks suspicious?  Nothing detectable?  Haven't heard any feedback from you yet.

Cheers again for the help,

Spam Absorber

#8 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
    • 40,754 posts
    •  

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

Your are looking clean from this end.

Before you hit the bullet and connect this computer I suggest your execute this.

Click the StartBtn.gif button. In the Search box, type Command Prompt, and then, in the list of results, double-click Command Prompt.

at the cursor type:
    ipconfig /flushdns <-- (A space between g and / is needed)

ipconfig /release

repeat with
    ipconfig /renew

Then hit Enter, type Exit, hit  the Enter key.

You may need to run CMD - Command Prompt on Vista - Windows 7/8 with Elevated Privilege
    <<<>>>

Reset you router.

How to Reset a Router Back to the Factory Default Settings

Then, please reconfigure it back to your preferred setting.. Below is the list of default username and password, should you don't know it ;)

===

Reset for Linksys, Netgear, D-Link and Belkin Routers

How to Secure Your Wireless Router

Connect to the Internet.

How is it now?

#9 Spam Absorber

Spam Absorber
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 5 posts
    •  

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

Hi nasdaq.

Very sorry it took so long to respond.

The computer is running well now and the infection is gone.

Thank you very much for the help - it is much appreciated.  Thanks also to bleepingcomputer.com for being a trustworthy source for help in these cases.

Cheers,

Spam Absorber

#10 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
    • 40,754 posts
    •  

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users