Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

recovering outlook folders .pst on crashed hard drive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 lcox

lcox

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 AM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Hi

I wondered whether someone could help. My hard drive has crashed on a toshiba satellite laptop windows 7 64 bit os. I have managed to save some of the files by encasing it and plugging it in to laptop. Really need my outlook folders .pst files but cannot find them as I do not know where they would be. 

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,333 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Since it was windows 7: C:\Users\(your user name here)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

You should find the *.pst file under the user who had mail setup. If you have more than one user browse the appdata of all of the users.

Edited by zingo156, 12 August 2014 - 01:37 PM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

lcox, you have posted about the same issue 3 times. Please do not start multiple topics about the same issue. Doing so will cause confusion for you, those trying to help you and can hinder the help process.

Please keep all discussion about your issue in your topic  here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/544394/window-hp-crashed-on-toshiba-satellite-laptop/

This one is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users