Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tor_rasmussen2004

tor_rasmussen2004

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:28 AM

Hi

Intro:

Been using IT solutions the last 11 years. Decade as an Telecom Engineer,  lots of years doing ISP cervices and WAN based on fiber optics. 2002 severe lowered health situation began to use a lots of computers and gadgets as they are very helpful and I need to keep them running  myself. I also design solutions. There is always something unknown to me, so I am continuous looking for informations.

I have pulled good information off the forums here and decided to join up.

I look forward to growing my knowledge as well as helping anyway if I can.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

:welcome:

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users