Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cooling fans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Magnarider

Magnarider

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Whats a good CPU cooling fan?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hi Magnarider!

The first order would be: Existing CPU with or without fan? Model number of CPU to obtain extact measurements for a CPU cooling fan.

CPU cooling fans are like shopping for shoes!  Many sizes and options.  The CPU itself will establish your cooling fan perameters.

#3 Magnarider

Magnarider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

Right now I have an Intel LGA 1155 i3 CPU. Its air cooled and the fan runs at 2100 RPM all the time. When im just web browsing the fan keeps the CPU about 32 C when im gaming it gets as hot as 59 C I wanna keep it cooler while gaming what should I do.

Thanks

#4 Magnarider

Magnarider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

I have Intel LGA 1155 i3 CPU. Right now the fan runs at 2100 RPM and the CPU is about 32 C when web browsing. When im gaming it gets as hot as 60 C. I want to keep it cooler gaming. Any ideas Thanks. 

#5 Magnarider

Magnarider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

Right now I have an Intel LGA 1155 i3 CPU. Its air cooled and the fan runs at 2100 RPM all the time. When im just web browsing the fan keeps the CPU about 32 C when im gaming it gets as hot as 59 C I wanna keep it cooler while gaming what should I do.

Thanks

#6 Magnarider

Magnarider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

Thanks

#7 Magnarider

Magnarider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users