Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You asked for a Hello so "Hello"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Skip Spiffy

Skip Spiffy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

My name was stuck on me during the Viet Nam game and has followed me since. I'm screwed up and tired. Always try to be good , but it never comes out right. Love dogs, not a cat person- I don't hate them, just don't have a soft spot forthem except none of the felines or canines deserve to be "murdered" on our currrent scale. Spay or neuter and take in the homeless (and not juast felines, and canines, but Homo Sapiens too).  And  since I am speaking, I would like to see our prison industry closed.

I worked in electronics in the military and stayed for 20+ years. Left and pursued an education (formal), my informal education is extensive some of it magic, some of it tragic (a nod to Jimmy Buffet for saying it suscinctly), but it has all been a great trip. Worked with chidren and adolescents a little while, became too overwhelmed by the amount and degree of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Was given a great job in the federal government by some folks that cared a lot about me and served to the best of my ability. I learned that most of the public servants cared very much for their job and wanted nothing more than to serve and help people. Just like teachers, the civil servants deserve respect and courtesy, because the tasks asked of them are not easy and are not what most of us understand.

Never ask me to speak, I tend to go places..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users