Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HEY! CAN U READ THESE PLS?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hello135

hello135

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

hi my problem is these: i was downloaded some theme form youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDS1mwrXJbQ,and here the guy guide with link how 2 install hud icons and sound and bla bla i was stupid,dunno why i was doing and downloaded that files..so after that(ofc not working) works just some icons,but i cant go in my control panel,said 2 me that i dont have files in there,and i cant opet personilaze on my destkop,same words they said...ok i was look some things on net and see that i can download uac or jusr easy download new windows,i said fine,but then every app i download i cant install them!! wtf,its said 2 me error 65535.on every app i download..ok i download windows new windows,and move it on my usb ,i run it and it said error 65535 wtf! i was delete all files of that shiit and still cant do nothing,i  tried even swith useres and put guest as admin that  i could delte real one but still nothing..pls pls pls help me rlly dunno wtf :S

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

You already have an open topic in the Am I Infected forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543963/help-me-pls/

Please be patient. Everyone who assists here is a volunteer. Not everyone is familiar with every kind of issue. It make take some time for someone to have experience with your particular issue to be able to assist.

To avoid confusion for you and those who may offer assistance I am closing this topic. Please continue in the one I have linked to that is in the Am I Infected forum.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users