Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Battery charger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nwarde

nwarde

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 AM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

I recently been using a brand new battery and charger for about 1 year, charger lasts about 20mins or less before dying. Can't figure out why this is happening, same thing happened with my old battery and charger.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YourFriend

YourFriend

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

Is it charger or the battery that dies after 20 minutes? By the way, all battery related issues are caused by overheating. I bet you place your laptop on the cushions, couch, bed etc which blocks the ventillators, increase temperature and result in less battery timing.

Make sure that you always place your laptop on a flat surface such as Table, Desk etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users