Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help me pls?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hello135

hello135

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

hi,my problem is about these: i was downloaded some theme from you tubes link,(),and here guy guide with link how 2 install theme and hub icons,i dunno,i was stupid..and now is problem,every app i download i cant install its said me error 65535...ok i was try everything,2 find hiden folders and delete them i was,have and cc and avast,and sistem care 6 bla bla..i was quit from that ..i download new windows and still cant do nothing,its said 2 me error 65535.wtf is that? can someone pls help me? i dont wanan buy new hard disk cuz i some link is wrong downloaded or something.pls help me, ty!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

• Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

It is not good to install Themes for Windows to make it more beautiful,because they do a damage.Also do not use System,registry optimizers,cleaners.It is not obligatory to be a virus.You cannot install but are you able portable exe to run.

Thank you!

#3 hello135

hello135
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

no i cant nothing 2 do.i have apps that i haved,and that  is all,can normaly on internet and everthing,can and download but cant instal,that stupid error 65535..but its akward that i cant instal new windows,or foramt disks,i try 2 boot him in boot and still nothing just like i didnt do anytinh.

#4 hello135

hello135
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

and why i dont have files in control panel and why cant i open personilaze,never had problems like that.

#5 YourFriend

YourFriend

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Try running your computer in safe mode. You can do that by pressing F8 key when your computer is booting.

Now open run cmd as an administrator and run this command in it.

sfc /scannow   (there is a space after sfc and before forward slash)

It is used to fix windows corrupted file.

See if it works for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users