Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lost Data, Ruined Computers

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 kyzikos1

kyzikos1

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hi.  I am new so I don't know if this is the right place to put this in.  If it is wrong, move it around or do what is needed.  Just let me know where you put it.

I have three computers; one Dell with XP, one generic one that I call by the initials of the guy that put it together - NCS running Windows 7, and a Lenovo with Windows 8.  All three of these computers are hooked together with a KVM switch and things were starting to slow down.  I also had a D-link hub that I had plugged my laser printer, inkjet printer, scanner, external hard drive, and anything else that needed to be plugged in.  Every time I switched computers I had to switch USB cords to the hub for the computer that I wanted to use and have that computer use the equipment.  I started getting an I/O error on the Windows 7 and Windows 8 machine and nothing I did could fix the problem.  I had almost a terabyte of info on the hard drive and I wanted to use that info.  I went on line and typed in I/O error in my search engine - Google.com - and up popped this supposed fix.  Just call for help.  Being totally frustrated with plugging and unplugging cords to the hub and then not being able to use the hard drive I figured why not.  I got this nice lady and she said she wanted to take a look at my computer's insides and would I consent to a Log Me In program where she could look at what was going on.  OK.  I did just that and she rummaged around a little bit and then showed me a whole lot of computer codes and files that she said were slowing my machines down and that they could be fixed.  It would only cost $450, I would be covered for three years and they would install a free for life antivirus program on all three machines.  I gulped hard and after my wife got through yelling at me I let Technical Support Live on my three computers.  They said they would clean things up, fix the registry, install the antivirus program and in general make things work like new.  I started having troubles almost immediately.  The Windows 8 machine would not boot correctly.  It would get stuck right after the welcome screen for a long time as if it were trying to figure out what to do and then it would finally boot up.  The internet speeds were way down.  So I got on the phone and these guys proceeded to take me through several hours of restore, recovery, along with a whole lot of other technical things like working with the cmd program which I think is what puts the computer in the DOS program.  I have no idea what to do in DOS so when they started in with configsys I figured they knew what they were doing.  Things proceeded to get slower and the I/O error with the hard drive was not fixed.  So after several hours over two days we had gone through the recovery program and the restore program at least six times.  I called it a day and came back on the third day and tried to boot the Windows 8 machine up and it didn't even go to the welcome screen.  It went to a screen that had two choices:  troubleshoot or shut the machine off.  I tried the troubleshoot and basically what it was was a repeat of the recovery program and the restore program.  So I called these guys up and they of course wanted to get on the internet and get into my machine.  I tried to tell them that there was no internet connection available under the troubleshoot option.  I went through several levels of their technicians and no one knew what to do and just bucked it up another level.  At about level four they said to go through the recover and restore programs again.  So we did.  When that got done it booted up, sort of, kind of, running through some screens that I didn't know what they were and finally to my desktop.  There was nothing there.  All the files and all the programs were gone - I mean totally gone.  It looked like I had a machine with nothing it on it straight from the manufacturer - Lenovo.  To say that I was a little upset is to put it mildly.  Like that lady with the laptop I had all kinds of files and pictures in My Documents and they were gone.  This guy tried to get on my machine but when we booted it up again it just went into the turn it off or troubleshoot option.  After another restore and recovery he said that I had to call Lenovo and get a recovery disk so that I could fix the machine myself.  I told this guy that I had paid him $450 and I thought that this was his job to figure out what was wrong.  By this time the machine wouldn't even do a restore or recovery.  It would churn along for a couple of hours and then a screen popped up that said there was something wrong with the hard drive and that the restore wouldn't work.  Ditto for recovery.  So I had to call Lenovo and talked with a tech who commiserated and then charged me $20 and sent me a recovery disk and seven disks with drivers on them.  If I had problems just call him back and he would walk me through.  If I went to Microsoft it was another $170 or so an hour for help and the Lenovo help was a little less that that.  Anyway I threw up my hands and hauled the machine back to the store I bought it from and gave it to their techs to fix - hopefully under warranty.  I just called them and they said that they couldn't clone the hard drive and that they really couldn't get the machine to do anything.  As if I didn't already know that!  It has been two weeks and they are still working on it and they really think that they are going to have to replace the hard drive for sure and then maybe some other components; they just didn't know at the moment. 

Then I got on my Windows 7 NSC machine and it would not get on the internet without waiting forever and when it did every time I opened up a file it kept coming up with a big error message with a bunch of computer ese.  If someone is willing to give me a hand on this machine I will be happy to write down what the error messages are or take pictures of them and attach them as files to this.  The Dell XP machine is the same; the internet is a sometime thing and when it does work it is very erratic and slow and that is even when it is disconnected from the router and plugged into the Comcast modem direct.  A friend of mine has a bunch of the files that disappeared from my machines and he is sending them to me slowly.  I have no idea when, or if, we will get done and putting this back together is a huge pain.  I have demanded my money back from these people but they are in India and apparently they don't quite understand that they cannot get on the Lenovo machine because number one I don't have physical possession of the machine and number two, it is totally inoperable.  I guess there is a language problem here.  I don't know.  My wife has started to just hang up on them and my VISA company has refunded my money.  Since they keep calling and trying to get me to say that they did this and that and they should keep their money and the VISA people told me to file a police report as it sounded like they were trying to do something illegal.  I don't know if they will ever get their money back and I feel really bad about having them get stiffed by these people.  Just whatever you do don't ever go to TECHNICAL SUPPORT LIVE.  They don't know what they are doing and they have ruined three machines.  I have no idea what the cost is going to be.  I am hoping to go through your site and find some programs that will help me get the machines back on the straight and narrow but it is going to take awhile.  I am glad that I found your site.  I just hope that the XP machine and the Windows 7 machine don't seize up totally before I get a fix.  I am fast running out of money.

The lady with the laptop mentioned Advanced Tech Support.  My wife is ready to kill me because I went to them several months ago and while I didn't loose any files or programs at that time they sure didn't do anything for the money I paid them.  I have totally learned my lesson.  I have been snookered one to many times.  I will never use any of the services on the internet unless it comes from a site like yours which looks like it has some good answers to questions.  I just wish that I had come here first. 

Like I said, I have two machines that are very slow on the internet.  They come up with all kinds of error messages when they finally do connect.  Most times they will not connect unless I wait a long time and bring up another tab.  The favorite error message is that they cannot connect, use a diagnostic program.  I use the one that is on the site and about the only good thing that I got from those adventures was that something was wrong with the ftp in the internet.  I have to figure out what that is and how to fix it and maybe that will fix things.  I am still getting a I/O error on the Windows 7 machine when it is hooked up to the D-Link hub.  Even if I go straight through with a USB cable from the hard drive to the computer it will come up with message or it simply will not appear on the desktop until I unplug the hard drive and the cables and plug everything back in again and cross my fingers.  Since the hard drive seems to work better on the XP machine I have been using the scanner and printer on that machine, saving the material to the hard drive - what it is available to the XP machine - and then trying to get into the hard drive with the Windows 7 machine and transfer files that way.  I know that there is a better way of doing things but I haven't found a way yet.  I am hoping your site will help.

If this is in the wrong place, you can put it in the right place.  Just let me know where it went.  Also, if this is too long for your site let me know about that also.

I hope someone gets this far in my travails and can suggest some things to help.

Kyzikos1

Edited by hamluis, 13 August 2014 - 02:23 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

I would suggest that you take this one computer at a time.  Trying to address both at the same time will become confusing.

Since this has been posted in the Windows 7 forum we should start with the Windows 7 machine.  Once we have resolved the problems with it you should start another topic in the XP forum to address that other computer.

Please only do what is requested, and keep your replies short and to the point.

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  When  FileHippo opens, click on Download latest version in the upper right pane.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

Please download AdwCleaner and run it.

An image like the one below will open, click on Scan.

adwcleaner11_zps48314883.png

Once the search is complete a list of the pending items will be displayed.  If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.  

Click on Clean to remove the selected items.  If you have any questions about any items in the list please copy and paste the list in your topic so we can review it.  

You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.  Click on Ok.

When the cleaning process is complete a log of what was removed will be presented.  Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 kyzikos1

kyzikos1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:44 AM

Thanks for answering my post.  I thought that I was a goner.  I have been diligently working away to give you the info you requested.  I ran into trouble with the tool box.  It kept crashing my internet page.  After several run throughs with the diagnostics it came up with a corrupted internet page.  I don't know what is wrong with Google but the tool box doesn't like it.  I had to put in another search engine on another computer to get an answer.  I will send that next post as request.  Here is the results from the Speccy span.  I hope this is what you wanted because I saved the results and it amounts to 78 pages in Word.  If you want it I will send it.  Here is the link:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/leZqA30EHaFRLEKDoXCJg28

Thanks again.  I will send the other info shortly.

Kyzikos

#4 kyzikos1

kyzikos1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:01 AM

Here are the results of the MiniToolBox scan and what the program did:

Thanks again for all the help.

Kyzikos

MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 21-07-2014

Ran by Owner (administrator) on 12-08-2014 at

18:52:39

Running from "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads"

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack

1 (X64)

Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors:

===============================

Application errors:

==================

Error: (08/12/2014 06:46:04 PM) (Source:

Application Error) (User: )

Description: Faulting application name:

IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 11.0.9600.17207, time

stamp: 0x53a20c50

Faulting module name: kzhxnitccw.dll, version:

0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53d6ac8c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000025f2

Faulting process id: 0x173c

Faulting application start time:

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Faulting application path: IEXPLORE.EXE1

Faulting module path: IEXPLORE.EXE2

Report Id: IEXPLORE.EXE3

Error: (08/12/2014 06:45:50 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x1134

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:45:39 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x1370

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:45:11 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x1468

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:42:24 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x17d4

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:42:15 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x1114

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:39:57 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x13f4

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:39:40 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x15c

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:39:20 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0x9bc

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

Error: (08/12/2014 06:39:13 PM) (Source:

Faulting process id: 0xde8

0xIEXPLORE.EXE0

System errors:

=============

Error: (08/12/2014 06:21:17 PM) (Source:

Service Control Manager) (User: )

Description: The HP Network Devices Support

service terminated with the following error:

%%126

Error: (08/12/2014 06:19:17 PM) (Source:

Description: The AllDaySavingsService64 service

terminated with service-specific error %%-1.

Error: (08/12/2014 06:19:17 PM) (Source:

Description: The netfilter64 service failed to

start due to the following error:

%%2

Error: (08/12/2014 06:19:18 PM) (Source:

ipnathlp) (User: )

Description:

Error: (08/12/2014 06:19:18 PM) (Source:

ipnathlp) (User: )

Description:

Error: (08/12/2014 06:19:12 PM) (Source:

Description: The AllDaySavingsService64 service

hung on starting.

Error: (08/12/2014 06:17:23 PM) (Source:

Description: The DgiVecp service failed to

start due to the following error:

%%2

Error: (08/12/2014 04:42:14 PM) (Source: cdrom)

(User: )

Description: The driver detected a controller

error on \Device\CdRom0.

Error: (08/12/2014 03:13:15 PM) (Source:

Description: The Update sizlsearch service

terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1

time(s). The following corrective action will

be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the

service.

Error: (08/12/2014 03:13:06 PM) (Source:

Description: The Util sizlsearch service

terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1

time(s). The following corrective action will

be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the

service.

Microsoft Office Sessions:

=========================

CodeIntegrity Errors:

===================================

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:50.828

Description: Code Integrity is unable to

verify the image integrity of the file \Device

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

\System32\WinBioPlugIns\winbiosensoradapter.dll

because the set of per-page image hashes could

not be found on the system.

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:50.781

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:50.734

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:50.625

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:49.296

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

\System32\WinBioPlugIns

\winbiostorageadapter.dll because the set of

per-page image hashes could not be found on the

system.

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:49.250

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

\System32\WinBioPlugIns

system.

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:49.203

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

\System32\WinBioPlugIns

system.

Date: 2012-09-28 13:56:49.093

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows

\System32\WinBioPlugIns

system.

Date: 2012-09-28 13:53:00.062

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-

windows-s..trics-

sensoradapter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_n

one_13881e44d6ccca6b\winbiosensoradapter.dll

Date: 2012-09-28 13:53:00.015

\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-

windows-s..trics-

sensoradapter_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_n

one_13881e44d6ccca6b\winbiosensoradapter.dll

=========================== Installed Programs

============================

1Click DVD Copy 5.9.6.8 (HKLM-x32\...\1Click

DVD Copy 5_is1) (Version: - LG Software

Innovations)

1Click DVD Copy Pro 3.1.3.5 (HKLM-x32\...

\1Click DVD Copy Pro_is1) (Version: - LG

Software Innovations)

2007 Microsoft Office system (HKLM-x32\...

\PROHYBRIDR) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 -

Microsoft Corporation)

64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer (Version:

16.2.1 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

7-Zip 9.21 (HKLM-x32\...\{23170F69-40C1-2701-

0921-000001000000}) (Version: 9.21.00.0 - Igor

Pavlov)

Adobe Acrobat 5.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Acrobat

5.0) (Version: - )

Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional - English,

Français, Deutsch (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Acrobat 8

Professional - English, Français, Deutsch)

(Version: 8.0.0 - Adobe Systems)

Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional - English,

Français, Deutsch (x32 Version: 8.0.0 - Adobe

Systems) Hidden

Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version:

3.6.0.5970 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)

Adobe AIR (x32 Version: 3.6.0.5970 - Adobe

Systems Incorporated) Hidden

Adobe Customization Wizard 8 (HKLM-x32\...

\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-0000-000000000003})

(Version: 8.0.0 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)

Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...

\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version:

11.7.700.224 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)

Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6 (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe

Shockwave Player) (Version: 11.6.7.637 - Adobe

Systems, Inc.)

ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 (HKLM-x32\...

\{85309D89-7BE9-4094-BB17-24999C6118FC})

(Version: - ArcSoft)

Canon CanoScan 5600F User Registration (HKLM-

x32\...\Canon CanoScan 5600F User Registration)

(Version: - )

Canon MP Navigator EX 2.0 (HKLM-x32\...\MP

Navigator EX 2.0) (Version: - )

Canon Utilities Solution Menu (HKLM-x32\...

\CanonSolutionMenu) (Version: - )

CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (HKLM\...

\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}

_CNQ4808) (Version: - )

Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system

(HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0020-0409-0000-

0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 -

Microsoft Corporation)

D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902 -

Microsoft) Hidden

DVD43 Plug-in v1.0.0.5 (HKLM-x32\...\DVD43

Plug-in_is1) (Version: - )

DVD-Cloner V10.00 Build 1200 (HKLM-x32\...

\DVD-Cloner 2013_is1) (Version: 10.00.0.1200 -

OpenCloner Inc.)

DVDFab 8.2.2.8 (26/02/2013) Qt (HKLM-x32\...

\DVDFab 8 Qt_is1) (Version: - Fengtao Software

Inc.)

DVDFab Passkey 8.1.0.0 (22/05/2013) (HKLM-

x32\...\DVDFab Passkey 8_is1) (Version: -

Fengtao Software Inc.)

DVDSmith Movie Backup 1.0.8 (HKLM-x32\...

\DVDSmith Movie Backup_is1) (Version: -

dvdsmith.com)

eReg (x32 Version: 1.20.138.34 - Logitech,

Inc.) Hidden

Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM-

x32\...\{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F})

(Version: 7.5.5111.1712 - Google Inc.)

Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (x32

Version: 1.0.0 - Google Inc.) Hidden

Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.24.15 -

Google Inc.) Hidden

HP Deskjet 3510 series Basic Device Software

(HKLM\...\{7F20F2D1-C425-4432-96BA-

EBD0C2181493}) (Version: 28.0.1315.0 -

Hewlett-Packard Co.)

HP Deskjet 3510 series Help (HKLM-x32\...

\{97C1C98D-6AE5-4C71-9B00-EBBD9E014450})

(Version: 28.0.0 - Hewlett Packard)

HP Deskjet 3510 series Product Improvement

Study (HKLM\...\{791D3241-C6A4-417F-82E6-

00543B6E5012}) (Version: 28.0.1315.0 -

Hewlett-Packard Co.)

HP FWUpdateEDO2 (HKLM-x32\...\{415FA9AD-DA10-

4ABE-97B6-5051D4795C90}) (Version: 1.2.0.0 -

Hewlett-Packard)

HP LJ300-400 color M351-M451 (HKLM-x32\...

\{15CA73D8-3C82-4BAE-86CD-945BF9620516})

(Version: 5.0.12200.630 - Hewlett-Packard)

HP Photo Creations (HKLM-x32\...\HP Photo

Creations) (Version: 1.0.0.10712 - HP)

HP PhotoSmart Photo Printing Software (HKLM-

x32\...\HP PhotoSmart Photo Printing Software)

hp print screen utility (HKLM-x32\...\hp print

screen utility) (Version: - )

HP Unified IO (Version: 2.0.0.404 - HP) Hidden

HP Unified IO (x32 Version: 2.0.0.404 - HP)

Hidden

HP Update (HKLM-x32\...\{97486FBE-A3FC-4783-

8D55-EA37E9D171CC}) (Version: 5.005.000.002 -

Hewlett-Packard)

hpbDSService (x32 Version: 002.002.07399 -

Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

hpbM351M451DSService (x32 Version:

001.001.05164 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

HPDiagnosticAlert (x32 Version: 1.00.0000 -

Microsoft) Hidden

HPLaserJet300-400ColorM351-

M451Series_HelpLearnCenter_SI (HKLM-x32\...

\{BD019D8F-25B9-49D6-B301-07AFF65E35DD})

(Version: 1.02.0000 - Hewlett-Packard)

HPLJDXPHelper (x32 Version: 020.021.004 - HP)

Hidden

HPLJUTCore (x32 Version: 004.005.0001 - HP)

Hidden

HPLJUTM351-M451 (x32 Version: 1.02.0013 - HP)

Hidden

hppLaserJetService (x32 Version: 009.027.00856

- Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

hppM351_M451LaserJetService (x32 Version:

005.021.00132 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

hppToolboxProxyM351 (x32 Version: 035.024.006 -

HP) Hidden

hpStatusAlerts (x32 Version: 050.037.00142 -

Hewlett Packard) Hidden

hpStatusAlertsM351_M451 (x32 Version:

050.034.0131 - Hewlett-Packard) Hidden

iCloud (HKLM\...\{81E20D41-C277-4526-934D-

F2380AF91B78}) (Version: 3.1.0.40 - Apple Inc.)

InstanceFinder (x32 Version: 020.021.004 - HP)

Hidden

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

(HKLM\...\HDMI) (Version: 8.15.10.1930 - Intel

Corporation)

Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version:

16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

LJDXPHelperUI (x32 Version: 020.021.004 - HP)

Hidden

Logitech Harmony Remote Software 7 (HKLM-

x32\...\{5C6F884D-680C-448B-B4C9-22296EE1B206})

(Version: 7.7.0.0 - Logitech)

Logitech Harmony Remote Software 7 (x32

Version: 7.5.0.10 - Logitech) Hidden

Logitech SetPoint 6.65 (HKLM\...\sp6) (Version:

6.65.62 - Logitech)

Magic 2000 ScreenSaver (HKLM-x32\...\Magic2000)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...

\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033)

(Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version:

4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version:

12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 (HKLM-x32\...

\{0CD3BB5C-BBCA-11D2-8C20-00C04FBBCFF9})

(Version: 4.0.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2 (HKLM-x32\...

\{00040409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7})

(Version: 9.00.2720 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium (HKLM-x32\...

\{00000409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7})

(Version: 9.00.2720 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

(HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-

0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-

ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

(HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-00CA-0000-0000-

0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{6E107EB7-8B55-

48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) (x32

Version: - Microsoft) Hidden

Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007 (x32

Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI

(English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 -

Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In (HKLM-

x32\...\{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE})

(Version: 14.0.5130.5003 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007

(Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (HKLM-

x32\...\{95140000-007A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE})

(Version: 14.0.5118.5000 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007

(x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 (x32

Version: 12.0.4518.1014 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service

Pack 3 (SP3) (x32 Version: - Microsoft) Hidden

Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English)

2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata

MUI (English) 2007 (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 -

Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI

(English) 2007 (x32 Version: 12.0.6612.1000 -

Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 (HKLM-

x32\...\SMALLBUSINESSR) (Version:

12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Office Word 2003 (HKLM-x32\...

\{901B0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9})

(Version: 11.0.8173.0 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 (x32

Corporation) Hidden

Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup

(HKLM-x32\...\{C63E7C60-25EB-11D3-8EDA-

00A0C911E8E5}) (Version: 1.10.0.0 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Outlook Social Connector 32-bit

(HKLM-x32\...\{95140000-004E-0409-0000-

0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.4763.1000 -

Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium 2001

(HKLM-x32\...\{F629C3EE-FD92-4EDC-BE49-

3228AC392993}) (Version: 5.0.0.0000 -

Microsoft)

Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26

-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0

- Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft SkyDrive (HKCU\...\SkyDriveSetup.exe)

(Version: 17.0.2010.0530 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]

(HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-

AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

(HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-

51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

(HKLM-x32\...\{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-

1818da5d550d}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)

(HKLM\...\{071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-

3f809523288f}) (Version: 8.0.56336 - Microsoft

Corporation)

(HKLM\...\{6E8E85E8-CE4B-4FF5-91F7-

04999C9FAE6A}) (Version: 8.0.50727.42 -

Microsoft Corporation)

(HKLM\...\{ad8a2fa1-06e7-4b0d-927d-

6e54b3d31028}) (Version: 8.0.61000 - Microsoft

Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64

9.0.30729.17 (HKLM\...\{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-

8595-13398D740ACE}) (Version: 9.0.30729 -

Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64

9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM\...\{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-

B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 -

Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86

9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9

-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 -

Microsoft Corporation)

9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-

3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version:

9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)

9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-

35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version:

9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable

- 10.0.30319 (HKLM-x32\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01

-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 -

Microsoft Corporation)

Movie Maker (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 -

Mozilla Maintenance Service (HKLM-x32\...

\MozillaMaintenanceService) (Version: 24.4.0 -

Mozilla)

Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0.7 (x86 en-US) (HKCU

\...\Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0.7 (x86 en-US))

(Version: 17.0.7 - Mozilla)

Mozilla Thunderbird 24.4.0 (x86 en-US) (HKLM-

x32\...\Mozilla Thunderbird 24.4.0 (x86 en-US))

(Version: 24.4.0 - Mozilla)

MSVCRT (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 -

Microsoft) Hidden

MSVCRT_amd64 (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708 -

Microsoft) Hidden

MSVCRT110 (x32 Version: 16.4.1108.0727 -

Microsoft) Hidden

MSVCRT110_amd64 (Version: 16.4.1109.0912 -

Microsoft) Hidden

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...

\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71})

(Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...

\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC})

(Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK (HKLM-x32\...

\{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC})

(Version: 4.20.9818.0 - Microsoft Corporation)

OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater (HKLM-x32\...

\{2A9E8F56-C31B-4DBB-BFE2-0F4EC8192355})

(Version: 1.0.3 - OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.)

Password Agent 2.6.3 (HKLM-x32\...\Password

Agent 2) (Version: 2.6.3 - Moon Software)

Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205 -

QuickTime 7 (HKLM-x32\...\{111EE7DF-FC45-40C7-

98A7-753AC46B12FB}) (Version: 7.75.80.95 -

Apple Inc.)

Seagate File Recovery for Windows 2.0 (HKLM-

x32\...\Seagate File Recovery for WindowsNSIS)

(Version: 2.0.9835 - Seagate)

Seagate Manager Installer (HKLM-x32\...

\InstallShield_{2A30052B-831C-41D3-8044-

3C0388066350}) (Version: 2.01.0600 - Seagate)

Seagate Manager Installer (x32 Version:

2.01.0600 - Seagate) Hidden

Skype™ 6.5 (HKLM-x32\...\{4E76FF7E-AEBA-4C87-

B788-CD47E5425B9D}) (Version: 6.5.158 - Skype

Technologies S.A.)

Speccy (HKLM\...\Speccy) (Version: 1.26 -

Piriform)

Spotify (HKCU\...\Spotify) (Version:

0.9.11.27.g2b1a638c - Spotify AB)

Spotmau BootSuite 2012 (Build 7.0.1) (HKLM-

x32\...\{BC0F08A1-D7C5-4BD7-8043-49A8BFB4AE6F}

_is1) (Version: - Spotmau Software Co., Ltd.)

swMSM (x32 Version: 12.0.0.1 - Adobe Systems,

Inc) Hidden

TeamViewer 7 (HKLM-x32\...\TeamViewer 7)

(Version: 7.0.14563 - TeamViewer)

ToolboxProxy (x32 Version: 035.024.006 - HP)

Hidden

Trend Micro Titanium (Version: 6.00 - Trend

Micro Inc.) Hidden

Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (HKLM

\...\{ABBD4BA8-6703-40D2-AB1E-5BB1F7DB49A4})

(Version: 6.0 - Trend Micro Inc.)

Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System

(KB967642) (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{C444285D-5E4F-

48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System

(KB967642) (HKLM-x32\...\{91120000-00CA-0000-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{C444285D-

5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for

Common Features (KB963673) (HKLM-x32\...

\{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_PROHYBRIDR_{AB365889-0395-4FAD-B702-

CA5985D53D42}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for

Common Features (KB963673) (HKLM-x32\...

\{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{AB365889-0395-4FAD-B702-

CA5985D53D42}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites

(KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_PROHYBRIDR_{A024FC7B-77DE-45DE-A058-

1C049A17BFB3}) (Version: - Microsoft)

(KB2596620) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

\{91120000-00CA-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{A024FC7B-77DE-45DE-A058-

1C049A17BFB3}) (Version: - Microsoft)

(KB2767849) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

\{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}

_PROHYBRIDR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-

AF636DAECE0F}) (Version: - Microsoft)

\{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-

_PROHYBRIDR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{CB68A5B0-3508-4193-AEB9-

(KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

_PROHYBRIDR_{E9A82945-BA29-4EE8-8F2A-

2F49545E9CF2}) (Version: - Microsoft)

(KB2767916) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{E9A82945-BA29-4EE8-8F2A-

2F49545E9CF2}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 Help

(KB963663) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0015-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{6B76A18A-AA1E-

42AB-A7AD-6C84BBB43987}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help

(KB963678) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0016-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{199DF7B6-

169C-448C-B511-1054101BE9C9}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

(KB2687404) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

\{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{ED38F8A3-4F61-494E-8BCA-

E3AC7760C924}) (Version: - Microsoft)

(KB2863811) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

_PROHYBRIDR_{53DEC068-4690-4F6B-9946-

7D21EF02236B}) (Version: - Microsoft)

(KB2863811) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{53DEC068-4690-4F6B-9946-

7D21EF02236B}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Help

(KB963677) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001A-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{0451F231-

E3E3-4943-AB9F-58EB96171784}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk

Email Filter (KB2883030) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-

x32\...\{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_PROHYBRIDR_{F5DCAB53-C2FD-4E5A-8C83-

0F37485E5E89}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk

Email Filter (KB2883030) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-

x32\...\{91120000-00CA-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}

_SMALLBUSINESSR_{F5DCAB53-C2FD-4E5A-8C83-

0F37485E5E89}) (Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007

Help (KB963669) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0018-

0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_

{397B1D4F-ED7B-4ACA-A637-43B670843876})

(Version: - Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help

(KB963667) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0019-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{2E40DE55-

B289-4C8B-8901-5D369B16814F}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help

(KB963671) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-006E-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{CD11C6A2-FFC6-

4271-8EAB-79C3582F505C}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help

(KB963671) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-006E-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{CD11C6A2-

FFC6-4271-8EAB-79C3582F505C}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help

(KB963665) (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-001B-0409-

0000-0000000FF1CE}_SMALLBUSINESSR_{80E762AA-

C921-4839-9D7D-DB62A72C0726}) (Version: -

Microsoft)

USB 2.0 Peripheral Switch (HKLM-x32\...

\{AF94A9A9-0A92-4DC4-A981-B899591C7DE3})

(Version: 1.0 - IOGEAR)

VSO CopyToDVD 4 (HKLM-x32\...\{870F1750-BA89-

11DA-A94D-0800200C9A66}_is1) (Version: 4.0.3 -

VSO Software)

VUDU To Go (HKLM-x32\...

\com.vudu.air.Downloader) (Version: 1.3.4 -

Vudu)

VUDU To Go (x32 Version: 1.3.4 - Vudu) Hidden

Windows Driver Package - OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.

Camera Communication Driver Package (09/09/2009

1.0.0.0) (HKLM\...

\2C1C2F29FADF39F533CEEE67B90F07A5306A4BDB)

(Version: 09/09/2009 1.0.0.0 - OLYMPUS IMAGING

CORP.)

Windows Live Communications Platform (x32

Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...

\WinLiveSuite) (Version: 16.4.3508.0205 -

Microsoft Corporation)

Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version:

Windows Live Family Safety (Version:

Windows Live Family Safety (x32 Version:

Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version:

7.250.4311.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Windows Live Installer (x32 Version:

Windows Live Mail (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205

- Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Windows Live Messenger (x32 Version:

Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version:

Windows Live Photo Common (x32 Version:

Windows Live PIMT Platform (x32 Version:

Windows Live SOXE (x32 Version: 16.4.3508.0205

- Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

Windows Live SOXE Definitions (x32 Version:

Windows Live UX Platform (x32 Version:

Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (x32

Version: 16.4.3508.0205 - Microsoft

Corporation) Hidden

Windows Live Writer (x32 Version:

Windows Live Writer Resources (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office IFilter 32-bit (HKLM-

x32\...\{1DF03ECE-6AF4-414E-B118-C316F151A9A2})

(Version: 1.4 - Corel Corporation)

WordPerfect Office IFilter 64-bit (HKLM\...

\{1B45B85C-99E8-4523-8FB3-0248B3DECFC8})

(Version: 1.4 - Corel Corporation)

WordPerfect Office X3 (HKLM-x32\...\_{83FBD495

-DDF6-4C8D-92D6-10261DD6F6A3}) (Version: -

Corel Corporation)

WordPerfect Office X3 (x32 Version: 13.3 -

Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - Common (x32 Version:

14.2 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - Content (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office X4 - EN (x32 Version: 14.2 -

WordPerfect Office X4 - Filters (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office X4 - Graphics (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office X4 - ICA (x32 Version: 14.1

- Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - IPM (x32 Version: 14.2

- Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - IPM EN (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office X4 - Migration Manager (x32

Version: 14.2 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - PerfectExperts (x32

Version: 14.2 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - PR (x32 Version: 14.2 -

WordPerfect Office X4 - QP (x32 Version: 14.2 -

WordPerfect Office X4 - Skins (x32 Version:

WordPerfect Office X4 - System (x32 Version:

14.1 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X4 - WP (x32 Version: 14.2 -

WordPerfect Office X4 (HKLM-x32\...\_

{DCDAB2ED-5741-4C30-A1A4-0FCB8A529001})

(Version: - Corel Corporation)

WordPerfect Office X4 (x32 Version: 14.2 -

WordPerfect Office X7 - Common Files (x32

Version: 17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - Common Files English

(x32 Version: 17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - IPM Content TBYB (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - IPM TBYB (x32 Version:

17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - Lightning Files (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - Lightning Files English

WordPerfect Office X7 - Oxford (x32 Version:

17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - Presentations Files

WordPerfect Office X7 - Presentations Files

English (x32 Version: 17.0 - Corel Corporation)

Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - Quattro Pro Files (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - Quattro Pro Files

Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - Setup Files (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - System Files (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - WordPerfect Files (x32

WordPerfect Office X7 - WordPerfect Files

Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - WPD format Props x64

(Version: 17.0 - Corel Corporation) Hidden

WordPerfect Office X7 - WT (x32 Version: 17.0 -

WordPerfect Office X7 (HKLM-x32\...\_

{64A329FC-D1B2-4354-922D-21F7EC777E10})

(Version: 17.0.0.314 - Corel Corporation)

WordPerfect Office X7 (x32 Version: 17.0 -

========================= Memory info:

===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 67%

Total physical RAM: 2038.07 MB

Available physical RAM: 671.39 MB

Total Pagefile: 5038.07 MB

Available Pagefile: 3200.63 MB

Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB

Available Virtual: 3986.34 MB

========================= Partitions:

=====================================

2 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:931.41 GB)

(Free:242.9 GB) NTFS

3 Drive d: (HP Software) (CDROM) (Total:0.67

GB) (Free:0 GB) UDF

========================= Users:

========================================

User accounts for \\ROBSNCS

Administrator Guest

Owner

========================= Minidump Files

==================================

No minidump file found

**** End of log ****

#5 kyzikos1

kyzikos1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:19 AM

Here are the results from the AdwCleaner program.  It is short, only five pages.  I hope that this is the way to do this.  This is my first time at doing something like this.  Thanks again for the help.  The results of these three programs are way above my pay grade.  I hope they tell you what is needed to fix things.

Kyzikos

# AdwCleaner v3.304 - Report created 12/08/2014 at 15:57:56

# Updated 08/08/2014 by Xplode

# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)

# Username : Owner - ROBSNCS

# Running from : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y6TF35KV\AdwCleaner.exe

# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Found : LPTSystemUpdater

Service Found : netfilter64

Service Found : {9d5747ee-0448-4681-8337-1555de75a3b6}Gw64

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

File Found : C:\alotserviceruntime.log

File Found : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\{9d5747ee-0448-4681-8337-1555de75a3b6}Gw64.sys

File Found : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\netfilter64.sys

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsersafeguard

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\LPT

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\predm

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect

Folder Found : C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedItup Free

Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\~0

Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\374311380

Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\apn

Folder Found : C:\ProgramData\ParetoLogic

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\apn

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Browsersafeguard

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\FileTypeAssistant

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\igckfjdcbkimejmjmpmebffdjjjgncfn

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\iac

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\PackageAware

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\apn

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\sizlsearch

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Astromenda

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\eIntaller

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\GroovorioUpdater

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic

Folder Found : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\UpdaterEX

Folder Found : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Optimizer Pro

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

Task Found : Groovorio Updater

Task Found : Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar

Task Found : UpdaterEX

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\522d9dcb23fe912

Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\{1146AC44-2F03-4431-B4FD-889BC837521F}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\FreeSoftToday

Key Found : HKCU\Software\InstallCore

Key Found : HKCU\Software\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\DOMSTORAGE\superfish.com

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{006EE092-9658-4FD6-BD8E-A21A348E59F5}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{2E00D31D-D171-423D-836D-1A4D7EA7F1A9}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{A531D99C-5A22-449B-83DA-872725C6D0ED}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{A86782D8-7B41-452F-A217-1854F72DBA54}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UpdaterEX

Key Found : HKCU\Software\Optimizer Pro

Key Found : HKCU\Software\ParetoLogic

Key Found : HKCU\Software\SmartBar

Key Found : HKCU\Software\TutoTag

Key Found : HKCU\Software\UpdaterEX

Key Found : HKCU\Software\WEDLMNGR

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\FreeSoftToday

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\InstallCore

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{006EE092-9658-4FD6-BD8E-A21A348E59F5}

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{2E00D31D-D171-423D-836D-1A4D7EA7F1A9}

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{A531D99C-5A22-449B-83DA-872725C6D0ED}

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Optimizer Pro

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\ParetoLogic

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\SmartBar

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\TutoTag

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\UpdaterEX

Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\WEDLMNGR

Key Found : HKLM\Software\{1146AC44-2F03-4431-B4FD-889BC837521F}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\{3A7D3E19-1B79-4E4E-BD96-5467DA2C4EF0}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\{6791A2F3-FC80-475C-A002-C014AF797E9C}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\AllDaySavings

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1AA60054-57D9-4F99-9A55-D0FBFBE7ECD3}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3719959C-1CCD-4FA7-8EBB-7D9DED86FCCB}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5A4E3A41-FA55-4BDA-AED7-CEBE6E7BCB52}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E6354DE-9115-4AEE-BD21-C46C3E8A49DB}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC073BDA-C115-4A1D-9DF9-9B5C461482E5}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{37923200-6887-4B44-95D4-CAE8F83ECFEE}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{A2D733A7-73B0-4C6B-B0C7-06A432950B66}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\VideoDownloadConverter_4z.ToolbarProtector

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\VideoDownloadConverter_4z.ToolbarProtector.1

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Driver-Soft

Key Found : HKLM\Software\FreeSoftToday

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SafeFinder_RASAPI32

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SafeFinder_RASMANCS

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BC0BF363-63AB-4FF7-8EF1-AE0D7F711B24}

Key Found : HKLM\Software\ParetoLogic

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Tutorials

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Uniblue

Key Found : HKLM\Software\Uniblue\DriverScanner

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\AllDaySavings

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{1AD2049E-E483-4425-8555-8E0775ACB631}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2830488C-079B-45C2-88B6-AFE4EAA2DF85}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2D73F2D0-2FAB-458E-977D-2F9050E0ED60}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{3E9469AF-E866-4476-B767-810630F1F6E7}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47700C35-9E3E-4DAD-934C-0CE28A87237C}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{4E6354DE-9115-4AEE-BD21-C46C3E8A49DB}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{6C434537-053E-486D-B62A-160059D9D456}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{716E443D-7CAA-44F1-866B-F45D00E712CC}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{72063D77-7590-4DA9-A7F8-F5ECAF3632C4}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7FC87AC5-FA93-476E-A32C-A941229DED0B}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{91CF619A-4686-4CA4-9232-3B2E6B63AA92}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FC073BDA-C115-4A1D-9DF9-9B5C461482E5}

Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{2E00D31D-D171-423D-836D-1A4D7EA7F1A9}

Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]

Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [DictionaryBoss Browser Plugin Loader]

Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run [HowToSimplified_8e Browser Plugin Loader 64]

Value Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{AE07101B-46D4-4A98-AF68-0333EA26E113}]

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17207

-\\ Google Chrome v

[ File : C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Found [Search Provider] : hxxp://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=cr&src=kw&tb=ORJ&o=&locale=&apn_uid=56B8BC97-E0B1-4FE4-822F-09A84B79C518&apn_ptnrs=TV&apn_sauid=4DF921DA-299F-4295-9C05-099F26D91AFB&apn_dtid=OSJ000YYUS&q={searchTerms}

Found [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}

Found [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}

Found [Extension] : igckfjdcbkimejmjmpmebffdjjjgncfn

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [8323 octets] - [08/08/2014 20:39:53]

AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [8628 octets] - [12/08/2014 15:57:56]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [8688 octets] ##########

Kyzikos

#6 Pocket Pocket

Pocket Pocket

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:16 AM

Hello kyzikos! :)

There are two main problems with this computer:

One is virus / adware infection, this probably is the cause of slow internet

Second one is much worse, your hard drive is in bad shape. There are some bad sectors which were replaced by spare ones, but as this will progress the drive performance will get worse, and eventually when your drive runs out of spare sectors, it will die. Also, there is problem with communication between the controller and the hard drive which might be caused by damaged SATA cable or problems with power.

As for the I/O errors, is the hub you're using active (does it have its own power supply) or passive? 

Edited by Pocket Pocket, 14 August 2014 - 02:41 AM.

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

If the adware in question is what was found by AdwCleaner it will have been removed if you clicked on Clean after it had run its scan.

As for the hdd, I would suggest you run SeaTools to see exactly what is happening with it.

Please download SeaTool for DOS.

When the SeaTools for DOS website opens click on I Accept, then click on the Download button in step #4.

This download is a ISO image which you will need to burn to a CD in order to create a bootable disc with which to run the diagnostic tests.

To burn this ISO file to a CD or DVD use the instructions below.

Notice:  This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.

1.  Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.

2.  After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.

3.  When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane.  Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it.  Click on Burn Disk Image.

4.  In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use.  Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn.  Click on burn.

burndiskimage1_zpsb502b181.png

5.  In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.

burndiskimage2_zps17a9d6ff.png

6.  After the image has completed being burned click on Close

Once the disc is created load it in the CD/DVD drive and restart the computer.

Please note:  You may need to change the boot order in the BIOS so the CD/DVD-ROM is the first device in the boot order, and the hdd is the second device.

Please run the short test and include the results in your next post in this topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#8 Pocket Pocket

Pocket Pocket

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

If the adware in question is what was found by AdwCleaner it will have been removed if you clicked on Clean after it had run its scan.

No, I meant this:

cyycfhtzro64.exe
Process ID: 
User: 
SYSTEM
Domain: 
NT AUTHORITY
Path: 
C:\Program Files\005\cyycfhtzro64.exe
Memory Usage: 
3.46 MB
Peak Memory Usage: 
7.05 MB

etmajyzoqm64.exe
Process ID: 
User: 
SYSTEM
Domain: 
NT AUTHORITY
Path: 
C:\Program Files (x86)\B021CBBD-E38E-4F8C-8E93-6624B0597A23\etmajyzoqm64.exe
Memory Usage: 
3.25 MB
Peak Memory Usage: 
9.15 MB

Edited by Pocket Pocket, 13 August 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

In that case let's run a couple of scans and see what is found.

Please run the ESET OnlineScan

***Please note. If you run this scan using Internet Explorer you won't need to download the Eset Smartinstaller.***

• Click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • The ESET Online Scanner page will open, click on Yes, I agree to the trems of use, then click on Start, the scan will now begine.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.  After clicking on the link the download will start automatically.

1)  Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.

2)  Malwarebytes will automatically open.  If this is the first time you have run this version of Malwarbytes you will see an image like the one below.

mbam1_zps95cc812c.png

Click on Update Now, after Malwarebytes is updated click on Scan.

If this isn't the first time you have run this version, then you will see an image like the one below.  Click on Scan

mbam1_zps98e7fba9.png

You will be prompted to update Malwarebytes, to do so click on Update Now.

mbam2_zps85f38f0c.png

3)  The scan will automatically run now.

mbamreplace_zps3ead4824.png

4)  When the scan is complete the results will be displayed.  Click on Quarantine All, then click on Apply Actions

mbam4_zps23e52ad4.png

5)  To complete any actions taken you will be asked if you want to restart your computer, click on Yes

mbam4_zps490948cc.png

6)  Please post the Malwarebytes log.

To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop.

To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop.  When the log opens, scroll down toward the bottom of the log to Quarantined Items.  Copy and paste this in your next post.

#10 Pocket Pocket

Pocket Pocket

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

As for the hdd, I would suggest you run SeaTools to see exactly what is happening with it.

To be honest, I don't think that SeaTools will show anything, because remaped (reallocated) sectors are undetectable for this kind of software, the only visible information about it is in SMART. I had same hard drive, about 3 years ago, the only difference is that mine had 750GB of space (ST3750528AS) and it died after a year. During this year, I also had increasing Reallocated Sector Count attribute in SMART, and SeaTools would always show that everything is okay. It died all of the sudden, I guess the drive ran out of spare sectors and couldn't remap any more.

Tl;dr version:

SeaTools is not reliable diagnostic tool.  :wink:

Edited by Pocket Pocket, 13 August 2014 - 03:42 PM.

#11 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

I disagree.  Run the scan.

#12 kyzikos1

kyzikos1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

Dear Pocket Pocket and dc3:   Thank you for all your help.  Attached is the scan from the Malware program and the results of the Sea Tool program.  To Pocket Pocket - my hub is active, it has a cord to it.  When I opened the Seagate Manager it would not recognize the Seagate External Hard Drive or my C hard drive on my computer.  I plugged and unplugged USB cables and power cords and it finally recognized the Seagate Hard Drive.  However, it told me in the diagnostics that it had a problem and to return it to the manufacturer - after I saved all the 739 GB worth of data.  Since my computer still comes up with an I/O error I can't get into this drive to save the data.  Not only that even if I could I don't have enough space on this Windows 7 machine to save that much data.  If I lose that data I am well and truly done and up to the proverbial creek without a paddle.  Everything, including my Dad's memoirs are on that disk.  The Windows 8 machine is still squirrelly after coming back from the computer tech's at Fry's, the computer store that I buy most of my stuff at.  It still has a I/O error and won't read the drive.  My Windows XP machine is a boat anchor at this point.  Please give me some hope.

I also have one other king sized problem.  When I try and download anything the little box at the bottom of the screen that says "Run" or "Save" does not appear.  I have no idea where the stupid computer squirrels stuff away.  I have to hunt all over the place to find it.

#13 Pocket Pocket

Pocket Pocket

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

Unfortunately, I can't see any attachments in your post. I guess you forgot to put the links in your post ;)

#14 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

If you can access data on either of these hdds you could back this up on removable media, like flash drives, DVDs, another hdd, etc.

You can take the C: drive out of the computer it is in and connect it to another computer you may be able to recover your data.  You could try using a program like Recuva to recover your data.

#15 Pocket Pocket

Pocket Pocket

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

He has his data on that external hard drive, which is inaccessible because of these I/O errors - there's something wrong with it.  The only thing which could be done, is taking it out of the enclosure and connecting it directly to the motherboard, because it is a regular 3.5/2.5 inch SATA Hard Drive. There is no point in copying anything to that C:\ drive, because it needs to be replaced aswell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users