Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Snookered But Good!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kyzikos1

kyzikos1

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hi everyone.  I ran across your site in my search engine when I was trying to see if I could find some help for my problems which I will list in the proper place.  I read about this lady who had a laptop and had it "fixed" by Advanced Tech Support and lost all her files and had everything wiped out on the machine.  Just let me say here that there is another place called Technical Support Live.  I paid them $450 to "fix" my three computers.  I will detail the problems I had and still have in another place since you don't want it here.  So hello to everyone and it is going to take me awhile to go through everything on your site.  I am hoping that I will find some answers to the problems I am having.  Kyzikos1.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users