Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sound sometimes have a "brrp" sound on youtube and others

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SystemExternals

SystemExternals

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

I am using a laptop with a brand name lenovo G40-70 running with Windows 8.1. And i bought this laptop this year.

My problem is that the sound seems to hang and go "brrt". It not only happens when running youtube, it also happens with vlc, windows media player any other app that produces sound.

So when i restart it, the problem seems to go away. But it came back after several hours of using the laptop.

here is the youtube video i uploaded today for proof

The beeping sound Happens at 7 seconds and 19 seconds

how do i get rid of this issue? Is this a software problem Or do i need to consult the lenovo forums for this?

EDIT:

Just so you know, I bought this laptop overseas, so i can't rely on warranties

EDIT:

i notice my mouse also hangs when moving without sound

Edited by SystemExternals, 08 August 2014 - 11:24 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 abit10virgi

abit10virgi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

I also have this problem. I already updated my sound drivers and graphic drivers but still the problem persist. I already notice this about a month old however rarely. Today I experiece it everyday. It is very annoying because ti freezes the video. Is this cause by a virus or a damage from the motherboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users