Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software/apps excl. forums

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Laser6142

Laser6142

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

Are there any forums concerning software and apps overall (overall in terms of: for all devises)? If so, which one(s) do you recommend?

I searched for them, but I had no success.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

No I don't, but I bet PRIME00943 will have the answer you're looking for.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

No such as thing as "overall applications"...each application devised has specifically stated functions/intents and we try to categorize by major type of function and then throw in this catchall forum for everything else.

Just what are you trying to do/find?

Louis

#4 Laser6142

Laser6142
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

No I don't, but I bet PRIME00943 will have the answer you're looking for.

What a site admin you are; Is it even legal what you just did?

What made you think that I didn't have a good reason?

PS You can remove it if it really bothers you that much. I think that you're the only admin in the whole world that gives a s***.

Edited by Laser6142, 07 August 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#5 Laser6142

Laser6142
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

No such as thing as "overall applications"...each application devised has specifically stated functions/intents and we try to categorize by major type of function and then throw in this catchall forum for everything else.

Just what are you trying to do/find?

Louis

Apps for smartphones. With overall I mean apps that are available for Android or iOS exclusively, and both Andorid and iOS. I posted this here because I'm not looking for Android or iOS exclusive apps only (yeah, I've noticed the sections for that purpose on this website), but also apps that are available for both OSs. I assumed that this is the proper section of the forum.

Edited by Laser6142, 07 August 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#6 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

What a site admin you are; Is it even legal what you just did?

What made you think that I didn't have a good reason?

PS You can remove it if it really bothers you that much. I think that you're the only admin in the whole world that gives a s***.

:scratchhead:  :blink:  :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users