Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android,PC and landline (yes LANDLINE)all infected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 UlrikeM

UlrikeM

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

Let me begin by acknowledging how crazy this will all sound..but i assure you i am not here to waste anyone's time especially my own..so here are the basics,from which you can decide 2 engage with me or not...My android and pc both seem to be infected with some kind of variant of zapchest.api..now,it may not be zapchast but it behaves in a similar. manner,especially in its ability to remain undetected by antimalware and antivirus software...but it is there,even the blockheads. From Comcast acknowledge this..but there is a very human element at work here...one that reacts at light speed to hit me with a denial of service as soon as i discover and attempt to manipulate Its settings...the way it seems to work at least on the pc is by immediately and imperceptibly logging me off and then logging on another sid but one that shares my same screen name albeit with a different set of registry values and permissions ...where it gets very weird however is in its abilities to reroute my landline calls..example: u get a message from bank of America regarding a change to your account...it then asks u to call the OFFICIAL BOA number but in doing so your call is redirected to the scammers. ..it also redirects all calls to comcast to a prerecorded message that eventually tells you no one is available to help at this time...it also has the ability to manipulate simple 3g phones...it locked a 9 buck flip phone with the gateway unplugged. .i am no longer interested in defending all that is mentioned above and if your only response is how impossible all this is please hold your breath,you are with the majority...however if u are willing to entertain the idea that all this may just be really happening i would love to hear your thoughts...as would the fbi (who we are meeting with again tomorrow and are just as troubled by all this as we are)thanks for your time

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users