Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Very complex problem- I'm sent here from Norton forum

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hespetreet

Hespetreet

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hi, I have a problem that is so complex that it is difficult to explain. Well let me try-  first I will tell you that one of the helpers in the Norton forum sendt me to you. Ok it all started when I couldn't uninstalled some programs,  the computer began to go very slowly , changes I did on the computer was frequently reset. (my explanation might be messy but it's just to ask and I'll answer)
When the computer was turned off, I could see in the event log that there was activity although everything was turned off. It didn't take long time before I was able to see that there was something virtual going onso I disabled everything who said remote, services too .. I must say that this has lasted for over a year, and I've changed pc 3 times but the same thing happens all the time even though I always have the antivirus when I connect online. I stopped using wifi I only use cable because I think it will help. Unfortunately it does not help. I'm also moved over to other networks and ip adr  now and then. I almost get paranoid sometimes and then I have gone into some applications properties ->security tab  and dependence tab. It has been found that most programs are dependent on external procedure call ->DCOM server process launcher and rpc endpoint mapper. Sometimes the browser hangs  when I search for antivirus or read in various forums to see if anyone has had the same problem. When I bought the last laptop I had norton active when I connected it to the net and i hoped I would not have problems. But  it has been worse  the flash player stops and hangs almost all the time, or  I get the warning that one script has stopped. Norton also depends rpc to work, is it normal? I have read in the Norton firewall log, and find that it works hard to keep a recently discovered network out , the network has my ip and my networks card, and another place my ip is called the remote address. I sometimes see (can not remember where) that it says "to this remote computer from the local computer" I have many screenshots as I can post if you want it.
This is much to read and I'm far from finished, I can tell about some of the things that has happened lately- The pointer does as it wants, goes the opposite way of what I'm doing, open programs and advertisements from the sidebar and more. When I should post on the norton forum I could not send I was told to fix where it was highlighted, but there was no highlighted there so I change to html text and deleted all named span then I could post. I'm so tired of this, I thought that I must surely live with it but now that it appears that someone takes over the machine, I know that it will not be possible. One thing I know is that it is not related to money and that someone/something can see everything I write. Norton or others can't find anything.
Now I hope for your help I can't see that other can do it.  
have a nice day :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users