Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Former PC Hobbiest -- Now Stranger in a Strange Land.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lookout_nc

Lookout_nc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hi, I'm Lookout.

In my younger days I worked on computers as a hobby, helping friends upgrade their PCs also built PC from ground up with a fellow hobbiest. Mostly kept to the simple stuff: upgrading memory, sound cards, graphics and general refurbishing. With a new job my life was rerouted and my hobby was archived. I really enjoyed working on PCs and have always wanted to expand my skills. Since I have retired, I want to get back into it.
It appears that I have lost some data files on my biological HD. My RAM is not what it used to be either. unsure.png

Hope I can upgrade and update my old Win NT hobbist program to run on the new systems.

Will be visiting the upgrading and rebuilding forums with plenty of questions. Hope to make many new friends.

Best Regards,

LOOKOUT! ohmy.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users