Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is windows 8 really compatible with latest AMD drivers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crackpot360

Crackpot360

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

OK so i had been through the whole beta driver scenario with amd's latest windows 8 drivers and it resulted in bsod's...which led me to download and install the stable but old drivers which led to my games having fps drops ,which i think is related to the drivers because with the beta drivers i was getting good fps's , not so much with the stable one's , anyways the question is should i go back to windows 7 because many people including myself are having compatibility issues with windows 8,windows 8.1 when it comes to amd's beta drivers( or just their drivers in general), while the vast majority are having no problems with their windows 7.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Tree Hugger

• Members
  • 29,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

What device are you looking for drivers for?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Crackpot360

Crackpot360
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

@dc3 HD 7770 Graphics .Gigabyte 

Edited by Crackpot360, 06 August 2014 - 04:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users