Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wyse RX0L Flash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 norwood781

norwood781

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hi all,

Wondeirng if anyone can direct me to the download location/instructions on how to flash this particular model back to factory defaults. I've tried searching their website, but can find nothing for this model.

Anyone familiar with just flashing these things back?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 norwood781

norwood781
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

Hi all, so I figured out all I need to do is download the USB tool and the OS choices are in that tool, there's no OS/ROM I need to download.

I've heard that it needs to be in a specific USB port.  

Do I boot to that USB?  Or is there something else I need to do because even after I change it to boot to USB I'm simply brought to that "Press f1 to continue or press DEL to enter setup".

Any help, please!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users