Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor zooms in and out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kristiansp5

kristiansp5

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Hello. I have a problem when I tab out of a game or back into the game my monitor will either zoom out or in where most of the right side is just black, or where I just can't see some stuff on the monitor if it zooms in I've no idea what is causing this or how to fix it and any help will be appreciated. I am using a VGA cable. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

It may be the game changing your resolution.  How old is the game?  Older games do this more frequently.  The names of the games would also be helpful.

#3 kristiansp5

kristiansp5
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

It may be the game changing your resolution.  How old is the game?  Older games do this more frequently.  The names of the games would also be helpful.

I've noticed it does it on GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, but when I play it on my laptop this dosen't happen. Also when I turn on my computer it sometimes does it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users